Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: Chris_S on January 29, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

Title: Pegasus Airline
Post by: Chris_S on January 29, 2017, 02:13:22 PM
Some of you may know this, others may not, but I'll mention it just in case.

The Mail on Sunday today has a short piece on a reader who has had problems with Pegasus.

Part of the problem was the fact that Pegasus have closed their UK office and the employees now work from home!

This may be both considered laudable (for cost efficiency) and worrying (thin end of the wedge), and may have been like this for some time.  I don't know, but it may be worth thinking about if you're making (or have made) plans.

It could be just the downturn, but having seen and worked for companies that have done such things in the past, I would be cautious. (Incidentally, none of the companies I've known that have embarked on such cost reductions ever survived!). >:D :angel:
Title: Re: Pegasus Airline
Post by: jesserogers on January 03, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
I don't know about problems with Pegasus because I like their airlines and I often travel by their airplanes. For example last year I flew to Australia on tennis cup (https://ausopen.club/) by their plane and everything was ok
Post by: baclava on January 05, 2018, 12:19:24 PM
I have a booking with them flying from Manchester to Dalaman this September. Hope everything goes smoothly.!
Post by: Tatilde on January 05, 2018, 07:02:33 PM
We’re flying with them tomorrow and can’t check in online as they seem to think we are Turkish, even though they have our British passport details.
Post by: Charlie on January 06, 2018, 10:26:59 PM
We travelled with Pegasus last September/October and thought they were brilliant.  Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal