Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: BoydieBobs on October 26, 2016, 08:39:48 PM

Title: Bathroom modernisation
Post by: BoydieBobs on October 26, 2016, 08:39:48 PM
Does anyone have any recommendations for a bathroom refurb? Looking for new tiles in a family bathroom and a separate wc room, also looking for a built-in sink unit.  Any idea on cost per metre, please feel free to pm me!  Also looking for black iron curtain rails......
Title: Re: Bathroom modernisation
Post by: chrissy1 on October 27, 2016, 05:51:18 AM
Try The new shop just along from Carrefour the owners name is Ali been around for a long time but just opened a new showroom. We got a shower from them and it  was fitted within half an hour very reasonable and a lovely chap. He's got some fab bathroom gear and some great tiles etc. Can't recommend him enough he's the most obliging and helpful man. Sorry can't remember the name of the shop. Watch out for his little salesman tho he's very good at his job 😉😉 lol
Post by: hobbo on October 27, 2016, 10:40:43 AM
Chrissy1 is this the same Ali who previously had a showroom on the Kas road?
Post by: chrissy1 on October 27, 2016, 11:33:57 AM
Yes I think so Hobbo it's now a very smart showroom
Post by: chrissy1 on October 27, 2016, 11:40:55 AM
Just remembered it's called KANAAT he does bathroom and kitchen renovations etc
Post by: Kalkan regular on October 27, 2016, 12:39:24 PM
Yes it's the same person, he's just decided to move into town from the Kas Road. He emails photos to you when he has completed the work if you're not in Kalkan.
Post by: KlknBtrc on October 27, 2016, 04:52:46 PM
Suleyman does all this kind of works wery well; He has showroom in Akbel road,  Shop named Kale ,
Post by: Mayday1 on October 27, 2016, 05:44:54 PM
Suleyman has put our bathrooms in and has done a really fab job....He has fitted at least 5 kitchens in our block and all to a high standard.....He is very reasonable and very trustworthy.

Ali Yilmaz fitted our kitchen very well but I would not say he is cheap.....Suleyman will be more reasonable,in my opinion
Post by: BoydieBobs on October 27, 2016, 06:02:25 PM
Thank you everyone for your recommendations!  Does anyone have an email address or number for suleyman? I have found contact details for Kaanat on KTLN so will drop him an email.
Post by: Kalkan regular on October 27, 2016, 07:18:52 PM
Suleyman owns Pera restaurant so you will get him at the restaurant email address.
Post by: Kalkan Magic on October 27, 2016, 08:58:23 PM
suleymanburan@yahoo.com
This is Suleyman'S email address. Can't recommend him highly enough. He has done 6 bathrooms for us and we have been delighted with them all.
Post by: Little Missy on October 28, 2016, 10:56:07 AM
Suleyman did our bathroom and kitchen, and we love them both.  He is very professional and so are his workers.  We have recommended him to all our friends and neighbours in Kalkan.  Cannot speak highly enough of him, I just hope he won't be too busy with all these recommendations to do some small jobs for us next year.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal