Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: kizzy on August 28, 2016, 04:14:06 PM

Title: Happy Place equals Smiley Face
Post by: kizzy on August 28, 2016, 04:14:06 PM
It's here at last.  If this was a normal Sunday the time would be flying past but with less than 24 hours until we leave for our Happy Place 😃 it's going painfully slow 😳 Five of us this year including a newbie and we can't wait to show her the most wonderful place that is Kalkan. Coming round the bend at dusk to all the twinkling lights its such a wonderful sight and my heart will jump a beat 😃 It's only our third time in Kalkan and honestly cannot think of going anywhere else 😊 See you all on the other side 😃😃😃
Title: Re: Happy Place equals Smiley Face
Post by: joycie on August 28, 2016, 04:34:27 PM
I know exactly what you mean. This time next week I shall be waiting for Sunday to fly by. Have a wonderful holiday who knows we may bump into each other without even knowing it.
Post by: Babs on August 28, 2016, 05:24:05 PM
Don't forget to let us know what a great time you are having kizzy!
Post by: Haybo on August 29, 2016, 01:14:02 PM
We left very  late ladt night and I have to say it was not nearly as gut wrenching leaving in the dark.   But the silly seal clapping I do as we drive up out of  Yesilkoy as we head towards the first glimpse of the lights is better than DisneyWorld!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal