Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Haybo on August 16, 2016, 05:37:31 PM

Title: Nail emergency!
Post by: Haybo on August 16, 2016, 05:37:31 PM
Help! I leave for Kalkan in the morning and my nail lady has just let me down! Does anyone kniw where on the Kalamar Rd Jasmines is, or have any other recommendation for Shellac?
Title: Re: Nail emergency!
Post by: Sezkalkan on August 16, 2016, 06:05:04 PM
I know there is a nail place, at Hunkar end. Don't know what it's called. It's sort of tucked away just before you get to Hunkar, on the left.
Post by: Leigh on August 16, 2016, 06:38:27 PM
Jasmine is on kalamar road opposite the Asfyia hotel I think
Post by: Lucy Lou on August 16, 2016, 08:41:48 PM
Do you know where Wella Coiffure is ?  Yusuf is the hairdresser, his wife does nails - fabulously !  She has shellac or gelish but same principle.

It's so inexpensive compared to home I always get a manicure & pedicure there when I arrive instead of at home before I come.
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 17, 2016, 02:23:58 PM
Jasmine's doesnt do shellac but the place Sezkalkan talks about is right next to where Asian "Gary" used to be - they advertise Shellac. Also there's a place by Chocolate Bar. I dont think you need to worry, you'll have your nails done in Kalkan, Haybo...at a fraction of the price :)
Post by: chrissy1 on August 17, 2016, 02:55:18 PM
There is also a new hairdressers directly opposite the steps leading down to cafe Leon and she does shellac, it's called Arya and Lina very friendly and very cheap too.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal