Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => Classifieds - Wanted => Topic started by: Tizz on July 17, 2016, 05:42:32 PM

Title: Acoustic guitar - borrow/hire/sell 2 weeks in August
Post by: Tizz on July 17, 2016, 05:42:32 PM
Hi, we're coming out in August for 2 weeks and wondered if anyone had an acoustic guitar we could borrow (hire?) or one they wanted to sell? My husband and son (a grown up 26yr old!) both play and can't bear the thought of not having one for the time we're away! It's too expensive to bring one on Easyjet :(
Title: Re: Acoustic guitar - borrow/hire/sell 2 weeks in August
Post by: felicity on July 18, 2016, 07:12:07 AM
Go to Blue Turtle and speak to the owner Baris - he has live music most nights and might welcome a break for a guest singer??!! Blue Turtle is just below Chilies!
Post by: Mike on July 18, 2016, 12:22:35 PM
Hi Tizz,

I know the dilemma - i have the same problem every destination i go to the point of buying a buying a cheap guitar everywhere i go. Ages ago i researched travel guitars (Baby Taylor and Voyage air guitar) but i think they still just a bit oversize as hand luggage - not the news (or added fees) you want to hear at the departure gate  :o   Yea - try Baris

Post by: Tizz on July 19, 2016, 12:09:37 PM
Thanks for the advice. I know exactly where you mean. I'll see if I can find an email address/tel no and get in contact with Baris. Any other bars/restaurants doing live music this year?
Thanks once again.  :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal