Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: joycie on July 10, 2016, 01:50:57 PM

Title: Eight weeks and one day!
Post by: joycie on July 10, 2016, 01:50:57 PM
Well it doesn't seem as long as just over two months but it's true we'll be there!
Now do I get the suitcases out the attic and decide what I'm not going to take its much easier than trying to decide what's going to give us the most weight trepidation at check in. Water hammock resides in the bottom of the case all of the time at home so not on list. Keep thinking wouldn't it be lovely not to have to pack but just buy everything when you get there. Only two snags there one cost and other XL sizes which I would need to purchase.
Looks like I'll be packing.
Check emails to make sure Monarch aren't trying to make me fly from Luton instead of Birmingham as they did our Sussex friends. They flew with British Airways instead.
Booked an overnight stay in Kekova.
Looking at boat trips.
Met up with Friends that we met in Kalkan to confirm our soiree or drinks poos on the terrace.
One is nervous about returning to Kalkan or really Turkey but think I allayed her fears by my devil may care attitude. Hope so she's providing the Pimms.
So it will soon become a reality. Can't wait.
Title: Re: Eight weeks and one day!
Post by: Haybo on July 12, 2016, 06:45:49 AM
Joycie...you would be amazed at the larger size clothes you can get in Kalkan....mai butik and the one opposite have a lovely range of floaty dresses and baggy trousers to fit the larger frame....my friend bought a few pieces and i am going to when we return in August.
Post by: joycie on July 24, 2016, 06:34:30 PM
Thankyou for the information. Sorry it's taken so long to get back been out on the boat fir a week. Lost my I phone in a lock and am now going through the rigmarole of getting another. Question from insurance company could any body have found it? Well yes if they were brave enough to dive in and delve amongst the rubbish at the bottom of the canal. Oh well looks like a couple of cans and a piece of string will have to be adopted.
Post by: Chris_S on July 25, 2016, 10:38:22 AM
At least nobody can use it now it's locked!
Post by: joycie on July 25, 2016, 02:26:43 PM
Very good Chris certainly is locked or deep in one.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal