Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: MartynE on July 07, 2016, 09:50:11 AM

Title: What do you do?
Post by: MartynE on July 07, 2016, 09:50:11 AM
What do you do when you have just spent a week in your favourite place on Earth and you really don't want to go home yet... but your flight home is booked for this evening? :(

Well, I don't know what YOU do.

What WE do is: get online, cancel this evening's flights and re-book for Monday instead!

Yay! Four more days & nights in Paradise! :) :) :)
Title: Re: What do you do?
Post by: Chris_S on July 07, 2016, 10:28:54 AM
Mope around looking like the world's ended; cry over a glass of beer/wine; spend ages staring at anything familiar; set the countdown of the smartphone to the next (booked) visit.

Extending a stay has not been an option - someone else wants the accommodation!  Anyway, have to go home - Waitrose will be delivering the next day!
Post by: joycie on July 07, 2016, 11:06:36 AM
Trouble is Martyn you've still got to bite the bullet in four days time or extend your stay again. Go on you know you want to.
Post by: MartynE on July 07, 2016, 02:16:30 PM
Trouble is Martyn you've still got to bite the bullet in four days time or extend your stay again. Go on you know you want to.

Hmmm...hadn't thought of that.... ;)
Post by: Sezkalkan on July 07, 2016, 05:33:26 PM
I don't blame you!  Well done.

I'm sure I'll be feeling exactly the same in 12 days time!! 

2 more sleeps till I arrive, can't wait  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Post by: chrissy1 on July 08, 2016, 05:55:13 AM
Do what we did, buy a place and retire here 8 weeks ago and loving it #livingthedream
Post by: Haybo on July 08, 2016, 06:36:21 AM
Hiw awesome...we have to leave tomorrow evening at about 17:30.....the challenge is....can we still be in the pool at 5 AND be ready........
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal