Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: tonye1960 on June 28, 2016, 10:20:45 AM

Title: Condor flight
Post by: tonye1960 on June 28, 2016, 10:20:45 AM
Hi,
I originally booked TC and this has been swiched to Condor. Trying to book in online, and only allowed 24 hrs before flight. Ok going out ,but what about return? Do I need to bother? or is there anywhere I can access a computer and printer in Kalkan so as to check in and print boarding passes. BTW condor website is the worst airline website I have come accross.
Tony
Title: Re: Condor flight
Post by: Mayday1 on June 28, 2016, 10:24:34 AM
Hi

Are you travelling to kalkan via airport transfer.......we use Enes tours and they are happy to print off our boarding pass.......we book it online using our laptop and take a stick with the info to Enes.

Good luck
Title: Re: Condor flight
Post by: suziq on June 28, 2016, 04:18:58 PM
Yes its a pain isn't it. We were in the same position as you. We checked in on line on our laptop 24 hours before and sent the confirmation email to the stationers at the roundabout. They happily printed them off for pennies and we picked them up later that day. Sorry I can't remember their email address but they gave us a card with it. Its the last thing you want to be faffing  with in your precious last 24 hours. To make matters worse they didn't even look at them at Dalaman! However I would not advise not printing them off just in case.

The whole 24 hour thing made me very nervous that they might pull the flight at any moment. The actual flight was ok and arrived in Kalkan early so not all bad. Enjoy your holiday.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal