Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Bazzer on April 07, 2008, 09:51:24 AM

Title: 1st Post
Post by: Bazzer on April 07, 2008, 09:51:24 AM
Hi everyone, I thought it was about time I dropped a hello in to you all. :)
I have been whatching the site for over a year now and have been going to Kalkan for around 5 years and have owned a villa in Akbel now for 4 years, so have paid special attention via your site to all thats been going on in this beautiful part of the world. 8)
Well i''m on line does any one know if the Taxi''s have now seen sence or are the prices still up there with the best of them, these are the only complaints we have ever had from our guests, never the Villa or the Town, always the prices charged for a lift up the hill, we are due in Kalkan in 3 weeks and are in the process of deciding whether to use Taxi''s whilst there or just hire a car, any info on this would be appreciated.
The site is very informative and we always pass this on to our guests for all the vital information, keep up the good work, untill next time :)

Barrie

Title: Re: 1st Post
Post by: Chucky on April 07, 2008, 09:09:20 PM
Welcome Bazzer, glad you have decided to take part now. Sorry I cannot answer your question but I am sure someone will come back with the current charges.
Joan
Title: Re: 1st Post
Post by: BevJam on April 07, 2008, 09:12:07 PM
Hi there got back from Kalkan last Monday - boohoo! Looked at taxi prices to Kas and no change there still expensive ,so I think you might be driving with the occasional treat

BJ
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal