Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: sidari on June 16, 2016, 09:09:51 PM

Title: Short term parking at Dalaman airport.
Post by: sidari on June 16, 2016, 09:09:51 PM
Hi all, coming back to Kalkan for our 3rd visit after 5 years in August and cannot wait! As before we are hiring a car at airport and have always been picked up and taken just off airport to collect-reversed on return. I will be returning to the airport during our 2 weeks to collect our daughter who joins us for second week. As I have not taken any notice before as to where I am going on airport I am sure I can find the short term car park (is it well signed?) or does anyone have any tips. I have a terminal layout but no idea on parking charges etc. Are the short term and long term separate or is it the same car park with a barrier and ticket dispenser on entrance? And is it a machine to pay on exit or a real person? This may be a silly question as we all need to go somewhere new sometime! This forum has always been a great source of help on previous visits, perhaps someone can make it easier for me!
Title: Re: Short term parking at Dalaman airport.
Post by: Kalkan regular on June 16, 2016, 09:35:18 PM
Just before you go up the ramp to departures there is a turn on the left with a barrier into the arrivals car park. You get a ticket & pay on departure. There's only the one car park as far as I'm aware.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal