Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Weather => Topic started by: onelove on June 15, 2016, 05:19:19 PM

Title: What time do you lose the sun ?
Post by: onelove on June 15, 2016, 05:19:19 PM
We are in Kalamar Bay & we lose the sun (at this time of the year) @ 19:15 ....thank f**k ! as at this time of the year we are happy when it goes down, to much of anything etc etc
Title: Re: What time do you lose the sun ?
Post by: Blue Lizard on June 15, 2016, 05:26:19 PM
Sun....Whats that? 8)
Post by: Mayday1 on June 15, 2016, 06:12:51 PM
Onelove,

If we can get guests to come this time of year who happen to love the sun then i will have them......know what you mean though...June July August are a no no for me as way too hot.For our guests who worship the sun then our apartment is for you,in Komurluk........in June and July i would say the sun vanishes around 8 to 8.30 pm,going down directly opposite the apartment ( see sunset pic on enclosed advert )

In August,especially towards the end,i would say it goes down around 7.30 to 8 pm
................................................................................................
o direct    http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8154298
Post by: kalkan4eva on June 16, 2016, 02:13:49 PM
We are just by Yali and we lose the sun on the roof terrace at around 7/7.30 this time of year but when we've stayed in Komurluk we have still been in full sun as late as 8.30. To be honest that early evening sun is my most favourite...it's even nicer than early morning sun..because it's usually accompanied by a nice cold glass of something alcoholic :)
Post by: AlisonD on September 06, 2016, 10:46:17 AM
Just looking at Villas in Kisla - what time does the sun go down over there? The Villa is to the left (Kalkan side) of Kalkan beach Club
Post by: Mayday1 on September 06, 2016, 04:04:06 PM
Hi Alison,

Komurluk and Kisla do have the longest sunsets,as the sun sets directly opposite and will go down quite late depending on the time of year.

Take a look at the pics of our apartment in Komurluk and you will see one of the sunset,setting directly opposite.....nothing like the Kalkan sunsets...simply stunning

................................................................................................

o direct    http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8154298
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal