Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => Classifieds - Wanted => Topic started by: Christina on March 31, 2016, 05:31:21 AM

Title: Wanted - small area of storage space in central Kalkan
Post by: Christina on March 31, 2016, 05:31:21 AM
As the season is about to begin, I'm currently in Kalkan and preparing my apartment for the first guests in early May. Unfortunately I am struggling to find storage space for some of my personal items - warm clothes/boots/bedding etc that I use here during the winter. To avoid costly airline fees to transport such items backwards and forwards to the UK each year, I am looking for a small secure storage area in Central Kalkan - maybe even a decent sized wardrobe with hanging space that I could use/rent - and access two or three times a year. I do already have a couple of ottoman storage beds,  which are already fully loaded! Any other suggestions also welcome.
Title: Re: Wanted - small area of storage space in central Kalkan
Post by: kalkan4eva on April 03, 2016, 10:16:36 PM
Christina, we've stayed in a couple of apartments owned by British people and they are had a locked cupboard, similar to a wardrobe in their property - usually in a hall, or similar area. It didn't bother us at all, so if you could put a large cupboard somewhere in your apartment that could be filled with your personal items it might help.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal