Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: sallyh on February 19, 2016, 02:32:58 PM

Title: Harbour restaurants
Post by: sallyh on February 19, 2016, 02:32:58 PM
Hi. Does anyone know which restaurants will be open by the harbour this year. I have heard they had to bid for a plot after the fire. We will be returning for the fifth time in May and would love to see Seaport back in its original place  :)
Title: Re: Harbour restaurants
Post by: Blue Lizard on February 19, 2016, 03:00:50 PM
So far Jimmys,Seaport and Kleo are going in the new builds so you are in luck ;)
Post by: alantj on February 19, 2016, 08:21:06 PM
rch
So far Jimmys,Seaport and Kleo are going in the new builds so you are in luck ;)

I wonder if there is any chance they will be open when we arrive at the end of March. If they are we will see if we can manage an early doors test of all three - hard work but someone's got to do it.
Post by: kalkan4eva on February 20, 2016, 04:03:00 PM
I think the way Deniz turned around the site for Seaport last year in double quick time, he would be pulling all the stops out to be open for the new season - although with Easter being early this year it's a tall order.
alantj, looking forward to early season reports from you  :)
Post by: MartynE on February 20, 2016, 04:23:16 PM
I wonder if there is any chance they will be open when we arrive at the end of March. If they are we will see if we can manage an early doors test of all three - hard work but someone's got to do it.

You are so selfless and public-spirited...
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal