Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: oldh on April 02, 2008, 10:56:21 PM

Title: Flights,Transfer and appartmet/vila/hotel package for end September
Post by: oldh on April 02, 2008, 10:56:21 PM
Hi Everyone  :)

My wife and I will be celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary this year, and we  are looking to go back to Kalkan. We have been there 6/7 times and just love Kalkan. Can anyone help me sort out a deal . It must incorporate the 3rd of October, as this is our anniversary date. We have always stayed at the Pirat, but would consider other options i.e villa, apartment or another highly recommended hotel within a 5 minute walk from the town.

Thanks in anticipation
Title: Re: Flights,Transfer and appartmet/vila/hotel package for end September
Post by: landles on April 03, 2008, 12:47:25 PM
Hi
If you send me a PM i may be able to help you.

Regards
Landles
Post by: kal1 on April 03, 2008, 07:44:59 PM
Dear Oldh
Send me a pm and I will be able to help you.
Thank you
Kal1
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on April 03, 2008, 08:09:18 PM
Have you checked the accommodation section? There are lots of properties on there many with an exclusive EK discount :)
Post by: Reygirl on April 03, 2008, 10:38:29 PM
I visited Kalkan for the first time as a treat for a special birthday and discovered the pleasure of renting a private villa.  It is such a different (and luxurious) change to hotel accommodation.  Obviously the location is very important, especially if you want to be close to town, but I think there are enough choices available.  I would cetainly recommend trying a villa with your own pool for an experience to remember.
Post by: holidayfever on April 04, 2008, 04:06:35 PM
have to agree with above love the whole villa experience
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal