Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: yorkielovit on December 07, 2015, 04:36:00 PM

Title: Suggestions for shuttle from dalaman
Post by: yorkielovit on December 07, 2015, 04:36:00 PM
Doing an extra trip in April this year and wad thinking of a shuttle. Looked at trabsfer4you and they don't do Kalkan. Resort hoppa far more than I remember. Does anyone have any suggestions please.
Many thanks
Michelle
Title: Re: Suggestions for shuttle from dalaman
Post by: yorkielovit on December 07, 2015, 04:44:50 PM
just found shuttle direct has anyone used them ?
Post by: Kalkan-Mina on December 08, 2015, 07:57:02 AM
We used Shuttle Direct to send our grown up daughter back to Dalaman. It worked fine. Cost was about £18 and we had to give the name of a hotel for pick up - they wouldn't accept Emir apartments for this (or any villa). We gave Nur Hotel as our nearest hotel & made sure we were early at the pick up. I think the pick up was about an hour earlier than we would usually expect, presumably in case there were others to collect. In our case, there was one other person already in the taxi & no further pick ups.
We were able to email the Shuttle Direct office to confirm the day before. Slightly more hassle than our usual super easy transfers with Enes but very useful for a single transfer.
Post by: Charlie on December 08, 2015, 09:10:54 PM
Why not post your flight details, you may find others willing to share a private transfer.
Post by: yorkielovit on January 11, 2016, 11:55:45 PM
Thanks Kalkan Mina sorry I didn't see your reply until now
and you also Charlie thanks
:)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal