Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: Darcy on July 10, 2015, 12:02:54 PM

Title: Flights to Dalaman.
Post by: Darcy on July 10, 2015, 12:02:54 PM
Does anybody know if ,and how if I can ,sell a flight i have booked to Dalaman at the beginning of October .
From Stansted with Thomas Cook .
it is looking increasingly likely that I may not be able to travel due to my Husbands health.
i know that TC will not refund ,but wonder if I can sell it on for some return ,and offering another person a bit of a bargain.
Missing Kalkan,but it will still be there next year ,and hopefully things will be easier .
Title: Re: Flights to Dalaman.
Post by: Charlie on July 10, 2015, 12:18:50 PM
Darcy,
You can offer it for sale and if you get someone wanting it you, as the person who puchased the ticket will need to amend the name.  You can check online with TC for charges but from memory it is £35 per person. 
I transferred one on to someone from EK a couple of years ago and it was all very easy and straight forward.  Helped me out and them!  Good luck with selling it and more importantly I hope your husband's health improves soon. 
Charlie
Post by: Darcy on July 10, 2015, 12:30:13 PM
Thank you so much Charlie . So,did you offer your ticket for sale on Enjoy Kalkan ? .
it is only one ticket ,but may do somebody a good turn.
Thanks.
Post by: Charlie on July 10, 2015, 09:52:01 PM
Yes I did and it was a single ticket.  So fingers crossed yours goes too :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal