Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: alantj on July 08, 2015, 08:01:29 PM

Title: Learning to Scuba dive - PADI courses
Post by: alantj on July 08, 2015, 08:01:29 PM
Can anyone recommend a competent and safety vonscious Kalkan company that runs courses for beginners to scuba diving.

My daughter would like to try scuba diving this year, and if she like it, maybe progree to the basic PADI scuba diver course.

Regards

Alan
Title: Re: Learning to Scuba dive - PADI courses
Post by: kevincat99 on July 08, 2015, 09:00:07 PM

Hi

Try the Kalamar beach club as they run courses for all levels and they have both English and Turkish instructors
Post by: felicity on July 08, 2015, 09:43:01 PM
Also the Dolphin Dive boat in the harbour - my son has now got his advanced PADI with them!
Post by: alantj on July 09, 2015, 11:04:17 AM
Hi Kevincat99, Felicity,

Thanks for the recommendations.

From a quick trawl through their websites and reviews both look good I will check them out after we get to Kalkan tomorrow.

Regards

Alan 
Post by: Charlie on July 09, 2015, 08:20:27 PM
My daughter did her PADI basic course at Kalamar Bay.  She loved the experience.
Post by: alantj on July 09, 2015, 09:40:09 PM
Thanks Charlie,

It looks like it will be difficult to choose between Kalamar and the Dolphin boat, both get great reviews.

Post by: baileybayden on July 14, 2015, 08:04:41 AM
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems.

scuba diving packages (http://www.blueplanetdivers.net/diving-package.htm)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal