Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: AlisonD on June 08, 2015, 02:13:59 PM

Title: Introducing myself
Post by: AlisonD on June 08, 2015, 02:13:59 PM
Hi all , recently joined the forum after spending much time reading through many of the posts whilst preparing for our first visit to Kalkan last year. We enjoyed it so much in June we returned again last September, and have two trips planned this year. Family visit in July followed by just the two of us again in September. I have a number of queries to pose in readiness for the next visit and am looking forward to the help I know will follow  ;) :).
Title: Re: Introducing myself
Post by: Lizilu20 on June 08, 2015, 02:24:08 PM
Hi AlisonD, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your KCD, (Kalkan compulsive disorder!),we all suffer this syndrome too.  :) :) :)
Post by: janeb on June 08, 2015, 07:16:43 PM
Welcome. Enjoy your visit. The posts from likeminded people feed the Kalkan fix that we all enjoy.
Post by: Bob & Jayne on June 08, 2015, 07:57:02 PM
Welcome to the Forum AlisonD, sounds like your hooked like the rest of us on Kalkan.  Feel free to ask any questions, I am sure someone will be able to answer any questions that you may have. 

Jayne & Bob
Post by: Tracy@the coast on June 16, 2015, 09:44:36 AM

Hi AlisonD

I too have just joined after reading this forum for a few years.  We are off on Friday for our 5th visit cant wait.

Hopefully send holiday reports when we arrive.

Tracy x
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal