Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: BeyazGül Apt. on June 07, 2015, 09:39:43 PM

Title: August Flights
Post by: BeyazGül Apt. on June 07, 2015, 09:39:43 PM
Have just been checking UK to Dalaman flights for August 2015 although most carriers appear to have increased flight prices this last couple of weeks for UK departures,flights are still available through Jewel in the Crown flight only for 1 & 2 week returns at £239 to £279each + £40 luggage, from Manchester,Newcastle & Gatwick.

Stuart.
Beyas Gül - Owners Direct TK4637

Title: Re: August Flights
Post by: Babs on June 14, 2015, 04:35:14 PM
I be just read on KTLN that there has been another scaremongering newspaper report about it being dangerous to travel to places in Turkey! Foreign Officeadvice is that it is as safe as everto travel to places like Kalkan.
So I thought I'd do a bit of research and check out the price of flights later in the year to see if they have been affected and sure enough easyjet is offering very reasonable flights for September and October! Almost makes me wish we didn't have a holiday booked in Andalusia in October or we'd be heading to Kalkan for a second time this year! :laugh:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal