Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: hobbo on May 20, 2015, 09:44:31 AM

Title: New Ownersdirect website
Post by: hobbo on May 20, 2015, 09:44:31 AM
Currently I'm not able to log on to the site to update my calendar etc. but like many other owners have checked the details and found numerous errors that have crept in during the transfer from old to new site.

Suggest owners that have a an advert with ownersdirect check out their advert ASAP and then once we can logon set about correcting and updating..

Title: Re: New Ownersdirect website
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on May 25, 2015, 06:14:29 PM
I HATE the new layout, they have made a real mess of the transfer and put prices up - Looks like its time to find another listing website
Post by: Kalkan regular on May 25, 2015, 06:21:31 PM
Yes I have struggled with the new site. I placed our apartment on the map (you ned the address and then it couldn't place it so had to do it manually) but when I checked the second property we have on there it wasn't quite in the same place! Much prefer the old site but I think they are trying to make it more scam proof.
Post by: MartynE on May 25, 2015, 06:26:33 PM
Glad it's not just me!

We have a total of 10 properties listed on Ownersdirect and ALL of them have faults, but it's virtually impossible to get on the site to correct them. They must be having massive problems with volume.  I give up.

Post by: MartynE on May 25, 2015, 07:02:50 PM
Right, I have been back on and it's a MASSIVE improvement if you delete all cookies before trying to login.  8)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal