Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: pattaya on April 17, 2015, 04:55:50 PM

Title: Voile Curtains
Post by: pattaya on April 17, 2015, 04:55:50 PM
Hi
My Voile Curtains need replacing, the current ones I brought over from the UK.
I'm coming to kalkan end of April but wont have a car, can anyone recommend somewhere in kalkan that they have used.
Sensible prices though last time I did this the curtain shop out there wanted silly money. Hence why i brought them over.
looking forward to my 1st trip of the year. even though its spring cleaning & maintenance... With a few G&T's for good measure !!
Thanks ..P 
Title: Re: Voile Curtains
Post by: bankieken on April 17, 2015, 05:59:11 PM
We have used the curtain shop in Akbel on the old road out of Kalkan, next to the bathroom showroom and the unit with the marble and granite stacked outside.

Osman's prices were becoming a joke.
Post by: DRBD on April 17, 2015, 07:36:33 PM
Try the shop down by Chillies, they seem reasonable but remember the the TL exchange at the moment.  lire
Post by: pattaya on April 17, 2015, 08:20:11 PM
Thank you both for your help ..
Post by: Christina on April 18, 2015, 05:00:17 PM
Call Utku from the Akbel curtain shop. He will come down, bring samples, measure up, make curtains, deliver and fit - at a reasonable price.
Post by: Charlie on April 23, 2015, 07:38:10 AM
I use Can Mefresut just above Carrefour supermarket.  He will come out to your place, measure and hang.  I find his prices good and comparable with others. Have been using him for many years and find his workmanship excellent.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal