Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Bez on October 05, 2014, 12:14:35 PM

Title: Köşk
Post by: Bez on October 05, 2014, 12:14:35 PM
Never gave this place a try until last night.

One of the best! Amazing châteaubriand! Lovely service with drinks on the house.

Please do try
Title: Re: Köşk
Post by: joycie on October 05, 2014, 12:17:33 PM
Loved Kosk. Their cheesecake is to die for. Only problem lovely when weather good but last year in October when weather not so good it was hard to find warm place to eat.
Post by: Haybo on October 05, 2014, 01:34:50 PM
We enjoyed Kosk too.  It is run by the same guys that have Ata Mezze Grill up by the market ( this is our favourite ).  Nigel reckons he makes the cheesecake himself with biscuits he gets brought over from the uk! 
Post by: kalkan4eva on October 05, 2014, 01:38:11 PM
Kosk used to be part of the Samira Group...does anyone know if it still is..?
Post by: Bez on October 05, 2014, 04:35:01 PM
Not anymore. We didn't go because 2 years ago it was packed with Samira people who seemed to eat there for free?  Now back to being an independent
Post by: kalkan4eva on October 05, 2014, 09:17:22 PM
That's good to know, Bez. Thanks :)
Post by: Lola1 on October 05, 2014, 11:19:26 PM
We ate in Kosk while staying at the Samira in July and our discount was 10% so not quite free! We had the chateaubriand there as we have done for the last four years because it is usually such a highlight for us. However, I was really disappointed this time, especially as we took friends with us and had raved about it to them. We got the meat (which was lovely) the sauce and some mash. I'm sure that, in previous years we had veg included as well as a choice of two little jugs of sauce. We also missed having a free little liqueur on the house to finish but I noticed that a lot of places have stopped this lately, perhaps because of the exchange rate. Has the standard fallen or were we unlucky?
Post by: Bez on October 09, 2014, 11:16:32 PM
Think you were unlucky perhaps?

The Chateaubriand was incredible with 3 sauces, mash, onion rings and vegetables for us.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal