Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: pw on September 27, 2014, 09:47:53 PM

Title: Slim line tonic.....
Post by: pw on September 27, 2014, 09:47:53 PM
Yali supermarket right now. Not a brand I know -Sirma.

pw
Title: Re: Slim line tonic.....
Post by: pw on September 28, 2014, 08:32:08 PM
Do not, NOT repeat NOT buy this. Bloody disgusting.

The little supermarket on the harbour has bona fide shcweppes. Not slim line but who cares you're on holiday.

pw
Post by: Lizilu20 on September 28, 2014, 09:59:08 PM
Thanks for testing it for the team PW!
Shame though, it would have been fab news and I definitely would have bought it!!! I'll give it a wide birth now though  ;D
Post by: Christina on October 10, 2014, 09:11:38 AM
Good news for diet-conscious G and T lovers - I have just found some mini cans of Britvic low calorie tonic water in the little supermarket next to Aubergine on the harbour front. In the interests of research, I raced back to my balcony table to test it with a healthy measure of Bombay Sapphire with excellent results! Yes, I know I've only just had breakfast but I had the interests of my fellow EK members at heart. Hic!
Post by: Lizilu20 on October 10, 2014, 09:19:21 AM
Well done Christina - I admire your dedication to service!  ;)

Fingers crossed it's not an isolated delivery, maybe it's a supply and demand thing, so you'd better keep purchasing then hopefully they'll have plenty of stock in for next year!  :)
Post by: kalkan4eva on October 10, 2014, 09:42:02 AM
Remember this little supermarket leads the way....first to stock Ginger Ale. All I can say is, if you are in Kalkan now please empty the shelves of this stuff so they can see it will be a good seller and order more. Happy days for G&T lovers who don't like the full sugar version. Well done Christina...you took one for the team :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal