Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Lizilu20 on July 14, 2014, 09:47:37 PM

Title: Jeweller recommendations please
Post by: Lizilu20 on July 14, 2014, 09:47:37 PM
Hi Guys, due to weight loss (yay!  :))I need to have my wedding and engagement rings made smaller. I'm thinking of having them done while in Kalkan. They were originally bought in fethiye but too much of a trek to go backwards and forwards in 2 weeks.
I've bought plenty of jewellery in various Kalkan jewellers but have never had any alterations done.
Has anyone got any recommendations they could share with me please.  :)

Title: Re: Jeweller recommendations please
Post by: Cuddles on July 14, 2014, 09:59:34 PM
Ramo just down from and on the opposite side to the taxi rank is reliable. I had some earrings altered 2 years ago and they were done in a couple of days. He usually has to send them away to be done. As always, get a firm quote first and photograph them against a ruler in case of any dispute. ( I didn't have one but, better to do it before rather than wish you had later.)
Post by: Lizilu20 on July 14, 2014, 10:08:38 PM
Thanks cuddles, that's good advice.  :)
Post by: kalkan4eva on July 15, 2014, 09:55:45 AM
I've never had jewellery altered in Kalkan but I know a few friends who have and they all use Ramo and are very pleased with his work. As Cuddles said, he has to send items away so go as early as possible during your stay.
Post by: Lizilu20 on July 15, 2014, 11:17:25 AM
Thanks K4E, a trip to Ramo's may well be on the cards.  :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal