Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => Buying A Property & Real Estate => Topic started by: Tomcat on July 14, 2014, 07:58:51 AM

Title: Black Lion
Post by: Tomcat on July 14, 2014, 07:58:51 AM
I've been trying to contact Bridget by email and phone (including the UK number) but haven't been able to get in touch.  Does anyone know if the office in Kalkan is open currently?  Thanks.
Title: Re: Black Lion
Post by: Irene on July 14, 2014, 08:21:35 AM
It was open last week when we were there.
Post by: Mayday1 on July 14, 2014, 02:38:40 PM
Yes I am sure she is open.............It just takes her a long time to answer emails,if at all,depending on the subject.
Post by: Cosetta on July 14, 2014, 02:45:24 PM
 :-\ ... if at all and probably not.
Post by: Tomcat on July 14, 2014, 02:51:32 PM
Thanks everyone, managed to contact Bridget this afternoon.  Sounds like she is very busy currently.
Post by: Mayday1 on July 14, 2014, 04:45:51 PM
Cosetta,you obviously know what Bridget can be like.If you buy or sell through her,she will contact you,but once the sale has gone through...................after sales service does not exist,and she does not want to know !!

Well done Tomcat for getting a response.

Looking at her website,she does seem to be putting a lot of property on the market,and seemingly selling quite a bit so she probably is quite busy.

Post by: alantj on July 14, 2014, 08:22:23 PM
Cosetta, Mayday,

Do either of you have an agent you would recommend in preference to Black Lion

Post by: Mayday1 on July 14, 2014, 08:55:25 PM
Hi.........to be honest I would actually use Bridget from Black lion.If you are buying or selling she is very good.She has lots and lots of experience and is 100 % trustworthy.

I used them to purchase our property and they were excellent.In my opinion stick with them.She knows Kalkan backwards and is native English so no communication problems.

Once the sale is complete....Bridget will move on to the next one so you don't get too much after sales service........but then,if you bought in the UK,agents would not help much after the sale either.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal