Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: Enjoy Kalkan on March 08, 2008, 01:19:56 PM

Title: EnjoyKalkan - Almost 1 !
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on March 08, 2008, 01:19:56 PM
First of all, and most importantly a big thank you to everyone for supporting EnjoyKalkan and making it what it is today! As a forum we have had our laughs, our moans, our arguments and our questions, but I''m hoping most of all we have had fun!

The 5th May will mark EK''s first birthday, on the one hand it now seems like EK has been around for ever, on the other I cant believe its almost a year since launch! So, I thought its time for us to have a route through the archives and find our favourite moments, eg

I was also thinking of doing a little competition....... how many members do you think we will have on the 5/5/08?

Please feel free to use this thread to discuss EK.... almost one year on! I''m hoping EK will continue to grow from strength to strength and would love to welcome new members from other parts of the world.

Thank you again for all your support...... heres to the 5th May 08!

Title: Re: EnjoyKalkan - Almost 1 !
Post by: Blue Lizard on March 08, 2008, 01:50:16 PM
perhaps some of the members that are in Kalkan or live in Kalkan can organise a birthday party!!..who knows make new buddies? and eat cake!! ;)...(and post the photos for those of us who aren''t there)
Post by: Tatilde on March 08, 2008, 02:01:36 PM
You beat me to it blue lizard! I was just about to suggest that. I''ll be in Kalkan 5th May. Where''s the party going to be?
Post by: Kalkan regular on March 09, 2008, 12:23:45 PM
We''ll be in Kalkan then and a get together sounds good
Post by: yelkenite on March 10, 2008, 07:24:00 PM
Hi Jon,
Excellent ideas all; I''d like a stab at the numbers of members you''d have by 5th may ''08, but it''d be handy knowing how many you''ve got now for a better guess dont you think?

Bill
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on March 10, 2008, 07:30:35 PM
Current membership is at the bottom of the forum page  :D
Post by: Pebble on March 22, 2008, 05:25:45 PM
I am always up for a get together.  We will be in Kalkan from 3rd May.  Was at the meet up in September last year - great fun.  :) :) :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal