Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Chris S on May 15, 2014, 02:07:58 PM

Title: Aciktim Köfte
Post by: Chris S on May 15, 2014, 02:07:58 PM
Tried the new restaurant up by the main roundabout last evening.  Very good meatball casserole.  Much quieter than I had anticipated, being on the main road.  Very pleasant evening with good courteous service.  I understand they will be opening their roof terrace next month which should provide good views over the bay.  Definitely worth a visit if you are staying at the top end of the town.
Adem's at lunchtime.  The perfect place for lunch?
Title: Re: Aciktim Köfte
Post by: turkeyfan on May 15, 2014, 03:41:01 PM
Do you mean the one on the D400 by the traffic lights?
Post by: Chris S on May 15, 2014, 04:28:08 PM
Yes, on the D400 next to ASLI
Post by: brian j p on May 16, 2014, 07:50:54 AM
Visited twice while on holiday  late April/early May,  good food and unbelievably cheap prices . Roast chicken, side salad ,chips ,  breads 13 tlr -   not a mistake = 13tlr.     total cost for two starters, two mains, and 4 beers was 78 tlr  .  They had just opened up when we visited,  so maybe prices  were  intro prices ,  When they open the roof terrace, I hope they do very well,  they deserve to ,  I do not know how they can make a profit at the prices  they charge!.  We go back in September and as we normally stay in kiziltas, they are definitely on our radar from now on
Post by: kalkan4eva on May 16, 2014, 09:39:29 AM
Is this the old Luka/Oz Adana venue...?
Post by: brian j p on May 16, 2014, 12:47:54 PM
K4E re "Luka/Oz Adana venue" I do not think so,  it appears to be brand-new,  right next to the household goods supermarket , well worth a visit ,  but was quiet when we went up , albeit very early season
Post by: samson on May 16, 2014, 01:23:00 PM
its right next door to Iprigaz. Just above the petrol station. we had a take away this week, one meatball sandwich and a chicken shish with all the trimmings was 17tl! :)
Post by: kalkan4eva on May 16, 2014, 01:25:56 PM
Ok got it - thanks :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal