Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: joycie on May 09, 2014, 04:17:20 PM

Title: Yali Beach Hotel
Post by: joycie on May 09, 2014, 04:17:20 PM
We're moving house downsizing after Bri had his heart attack last year we decided to go for it. Sorting through all my important rubbish (I had two attics full of it) I found a holiday itinerary from Tapestry who we went with to Yali Beach Hotel in 2005. Vikki was our Rep and we had the top room there for a fortnight and loved it. With all the stuff was our bar bill including some food and for the fortnight it came to 472.50 TL.
Can't remember what the exchange rate was then but don't remember thinking it was expensive. A all and Angora presumably by the glass was 6L beer 3.50 brandy 6.50 shepherd salad 6.00. I'm sure we must have ate out as well.
Year after we went with ExclusiveEscapes and since have always self catered which we love.
Anyway expensive or not we keep coming back so it can't be all bad.
Title: Re: Yali Beach Hotel
Post by: kalkan4eva on May 09, 2014, 05:41:57 PM
When you are next in Kalkan you should pop down to the Likya Gardens - which is the old Yali Hotel. It is truly beautiful - I'm sure the staff would be happy to show you around the refurbished space.
Title: Re: Yali Beach Hotel
Post by: joycie on May 09, 2014, 05:59:30 PM
Thankyou will do. Went to the beach club last year had a lovely lunch there.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal