Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: Anne on April 06, 2014, 07:33:12 AM

Title: Table tennis
Post by: Anne on April 06, 2014, 07:33:12 AM
I am about to buy an outdoor table tennis table for our villa and would like to ask for some advice about table tennis balls from anyone who already has table tennis for guests.  Do you supply a limited number of balls for guests and if so how many?  How do guests get more balls if they need them and do they pay for extra balls?  Where do you get your TT balls from?  Have you encountered any problems? And really any other information you think would help, not having done this before.

Grateful for any assistance you can give me.
Title: Re: Table tennis
Post by: Chucky on April 06, 2014, 01:13:29 PM
Cannot help with most of your questions but know that they have a table tennis table at the Korsan Apartments. If you had a word with Yashar the site manager I am sure he could tell you where to buy Table tennis balls and bats and how the system works for them.
Post by: Cosetta on April 06, 2014, 06:29:09 PM
We have an outdoor table tennis.  The first balls I bought came from abroad, but you can also buy them online in Turkey, probably also in a sports store maybe in Fethiye.  I let people use as many balls as they want -- very few get lost because not many people actually play.  What you should watch out for are people setting drinks and food on the table, it leaves marks.  And in winter or when not in use, the table at minimum should have a plastic cover.  In winter we fold ours up and use the canvas cover that came with it.
Post by: pw on April 06, 2014, 06:37:34 PM
Have a word with Durali at Kleo. I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction..
Post by: Anne on April 06, 2014, 06:44:51 PM
Many thanks for the helpful comments so far.  Didn't think about putting drinks on the table so will add that to our villa information and see what Kleo and Korsan suggest.   
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal