Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Bri on April 01, 2014, 05:49:06 PM

Title: New to Kalkan
Post by: Bri on April 01, 2014, 05:49:06 PM
Hello everyone, my wife and I have been to Turkey several times over recent years and have now decided to give Kalkan a go. Does anyone know if it is possible to hire a car from Kalkan and get them to pick us up at Dalaman airport and drive us back to Kalkan in the hire car, I'm sure I've read a post somewhere that this is possible.

Bri
Title: Re: New to Kalkan
Post by: Charlie on April 01, 2014, 06:29:37 PM
Hi Bri, welcome to the forum.  Yes www.bravetours.com offer this service.  Have been using them for several years and several times a year and always avail of this service.  You can check out the price of the car hire on their website, you will need to add £30 each way for the driver (from memory that's the cost).  Drop them an email and someone will get back to you immediately.  Fantastic service.
Post by: Bri on April 01, 2014, 06:47:15 PM
Hi Charlie, thanks for that, I've just emailed them now .
Post by: Bob & Jayne on April 01, 2014, 08:40:55 PM
We are doing this ourselves this coming weekend using Ege Rentals http://www.egerentalskalkan.com/
Try contacting the owner Alper Bektas.
Bob
Post by: Lizilu20 on April 01, 2014, 08:41:48 PM
Hi there Bri and welcome to the forum.
We are doing the exact same thing this weekend via egerentals - www.egerentalskalkan.com
Hope you get yourself sorted. Kalkan is lovely, you'll have a fab time.  :)
Post by: Lizilu20 on April 01, 2014, 08:42:45 PM
Haha, we crossed in the post Bob!! :D
Post by: Bob & Jayne on April 01, 2014, 09:06:36 PM
Yes Lizzie. We must have pressed send at the same time!
We have a driver picking us up from Dalaman and driving us to Kalkan, leaving the same car with us as a hire car, then the same in reverse on our return leg.
The driver costs an extra £20 each way on top of the hire charge, and you pay to fill up with fuel on collection and leave sufficient to get back to Dalaman.
Bob
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal