Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: antler on March 30, 2014, 07:37:57 AM

Title: Sorry, no Kalkan Holiday Report this year.....
Post by: antler on March 30, 2014, 07:37:57 AM
.......but you are welcome to follow me here......

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1507054-i14482-k7326298-Antler_s_2014_Holiday_in_Thailand-Ao_Nang_Krabi_Town_Krabi_Province.html
Title: Re: Sorry, no Kalkan Holiday Report this year.....
Post by: Blue Lizard on March 30, 2014, 04:25:07 PM
Hey Steve!!...The bar owners are distraught and openly weeping that you are not going to Kalkan this year!!, And the Butcher has had to shelve plans to take on a butchers boy and Delivery Bycycle ;D ;D
Post by: Lizilu20 on March 30, 2014, 06:38:33 PM
Sorry you're not in Kalkan this year Steve. I'll miss your reports but I'll definitely take a peek at the Thailand one. Hope you have a fab holiday.  8)
Post by: tortoise lady on March 30, 2014, 07:34:43 PM
We will miss your reports which always heighten our anticipation of our next visit to Kalkan.   Will certainly follow your Thailand trip - I have never been there.

Maybe Kalkan again another year?
Post by: kalkan4eva on March 30, 2014, 11:42:54 PM
Well I have to say that's really selfish of you..... :-*
Perhaps we can recycle last years, just to keep us going until you are next there. Looking forward to catching up with your Thailand adventure next week though and some Youtubes of the newly svelte Antler.
Post by: antler on April 01, 2014, 06:24:10 AM
Thank you, all.  I am sure Kalkan will lure us back soon, but just not this year. Thailand has been a long time coming, having talked about if for a few years.
And it will be so good seeing the elephants, not feeling as though I LOOK like one (the new NEXT sorts, a size smaller, fitting like a (rubber?) glove!
Happy Easter - see you soon!
Steve
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal