Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => The Everything Else Area! => Topic started by: Blue Lizard on January 12, 2014, 07:54:50 PM

Title: Welcome back AO
Post by: Blue Lizard on January 12, 2014, 07:54:50 PM
jeeeez!! I knew you had gone undercover but that was ridiculous....where you been AO???  :P
Title: Re: Welcome back AO
Post by: Agent Ottoman on January 12, 2014, 08:58:11 PM
Hey blue lizard,

Goodness I know...well we got married back in August, we then had an offer on our first house accepted and my dissertation was submitted in December, busy Christmas so been like a blue arsed flee or a busy Kalkan mozzie!!!

Now to get busy planning the next Kalkan visit!

Hope you're well?! Have very much missed catching up on here!
Post by: Babs on January 12, 2014, 09:17:57 PM
Thought you may have been on a secret assignment!  :laugh: :laugh:
Sounds as if a break in Kalkan is just what you need!
Post by: Blue Lizard on January 13, 2014, 11:58:56 AM
Just as a side thought..i see on KTLN that kalkan is without water again!! the new pumps were supposed to stop this happening so much but I suspect the pipes are buggered/cant cope in places.. As you are looking at renting i would suggest that you ask the owners of any property you are thinking of renting if they have a back up water tank..3 years ago we had 9 out of 14 days without water..we had a tank but the management man(worst ever!)cleared off with the key to the roof  area the tanks were in and when he did get the tanks filled we had half and the other half went to his house!!..i guess the owner was non the wiser..anyway we have been to the same place for the last 2 years and didn't notice cuts that others had when we were in town last year and we are going to the same place again this year..it has a back water tank up and a nice man looks after it ;)
Post by: Agent Ottoman on January 13, 2014, 10:21:56 PM
Hey BL thank you for that gem of info! Would never have thought about that!

Also noticing the lack of progress on the upgrade of the roads?! Hoping this will be sorted for the season? There seemed to be a lack of accountability at the recent meeting judging from the KTLN report on it?
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal