Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: Babs on October 07, 2013, 04:58:34 PM

Title: ......and relax Day 2
Post by: Babs on October 07, 2013, 04:58:34 PM
Had a lovely chilled day at Palm Beach. Wandered along the harbour when we came back hoping to book Moby Dick for tomorrow. Denis as lovely as ever invited us on board for a drink with him as the sun set and now have tomorrow and Friday booked......bliss  :angel:
Now sitting on our little balcony watching another amazing sunset over mouse and snake islands and watching the restaurants come to life.......it's lovely living sandwiched between restaurants and it makes you realise what incredibly long hours the waiters work.
Much warmer this evening so think I'll be able to go out with less than two jumpers and a scarf! >:D Mousakka booked for this evening, OH has being dreaming of steak all day!
Title: Re: ......and relax Day 2
Post by: kalkan4eva on October 08, 2013, 12:38:38 AM
Sounds like my kind of day, Babs. Are you still pinching yourselves that you are actually there...?
Title: Re: ......and relax Day 2
Post by: Lizilu20 on October 08, 2013, 01:19:45 PM
Hi Babs, I'm really quite envious of you while I'm sat here at work, slaving away and dreaming of Kalkan! You deserve this break and enjoy every bit of it.

I'm glad to see that your mission is going well and you are heading off to the high seas - make sure you report back to HQ with your findings once you go undercover on the moby dick, as agent lizilu has not had experience of this particular vessel yet!!!  ;D ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal