Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: joycie on October 02, 2013, 08:28:49 PM

Title: Tanzore
Post by: joycie on October 02, 2013, 08:28:49 PM
We were going to stop in tonight but when the weather cleared decided a night out would be good especially as I had had a conversation with Bris insurance company which didn't leave me full of optimism.
So after a vote I won and Tanzore it was. Didn't go to Chapter one when it was there but climbed the stairs and Tanzore has a delightful setting. Saw a Agora where we ate on Monday and Ramis not many people in  but 12 to 14 in tanzore. Nice atmosphere and a lovely guy who had lived in USA for a tine seemed to be running round like a headless chicken.
The pops dumps were gorgeous and so we're the Tika Masala. Naan bread lovely and nobody complained about the meal. Just lovely. it just seemed that guy who was serving could gave done with a but of help. Never got round to sweets would have taken too long and no free coffees or apple teas like in previous eateries. Still fully recommend the Indian experience especially if you have the time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal