Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: joycie on September 21, 2013, 08:04:41 PM

Title: Joycie Part3
Post by: joycie on September 21, 2013, 08:04:41 PM
Today I woke up in Fetiyhe hospital after one of the worst nights of my life. Bri was t skein to intensive care and I wasn't allowed to see him. I know that lovely sweet Adem phoned t o see how he w as. What would we have done without Jim. He phoned the ambulance explained our plight and helped get the stretcher into the ambulance. I saw Bri in a&be a nod then was told he was going into intensive care. I wasn't allowed to see him but perhaps 8.00 tomorrow.
Shown a bed in emergency which was lovely and grateful for the thought but lady next door was dehydrated and poor 5 month old baby not very well and crying loudly. Just wasn't the place I wanted to be so removed myself to English speaking area.
The night was eventful in the fact that the cleaners start buffing and polishing and security check that you should be there. Sleeping was not an option and every hour on the hour was closer to seeing Bri again.
Had an apple tea in the cafe adjoining the hospital and also was lucky enough to charge my mobile phone so that I could keep in touch with Dave and Mor in Kalkan.
7.00 and the hospital came to life.  Polishing and buffing the floor everything bright as a new pin. Could I see Bri. Sue lovely English speaking Sue arrived and 10.00 would be the witching hour.
Got to go to intensive care with another poor lady whose husband had been taken ill on a gullet. Had to put on gown hat and shoes and Bri nearly died there and then and asked if he could take a photo. The reply from me was not repeatable. Precious five minutes went so quickly and a tearful goodbye said I would see him tomorrow.
Sue came down to see me after talking to the consultant and said they thought he'd had a heart attack although there was no scarring and it would be best if I went back to Kalkan to get clean clothes etc.
Off I went to get a Taxi. Lovely fellow although personal hygiene was a bit of an issue . First faux pad was a stoppage by the police just outside Fethiye. Papers in order off to the petrol station and guess what the only one in a Fethiye with a broken pump. Never mind next petrol station just fine. Took a :detour where I thought I was being kidnapped but son on the 400 and flying to Kalkan. My lovely taxi driver tried to persuade me to phone him in Fethiye to pick me up in Kalkan for tomorrow's journey.
Told him I didn't know what time I was returning and would probably use Kalkan taxi.
Got to Kalkan in good time and met Dave and Mor at Kleos. Lovely lunch back to Sarhane and plan of attack ready for Sunday.
Thank you to everyone for your best wishes. Hopefully tomorrow maybe the day we can resume our holiday in Kalkan. I'll let you know.
Title: Re: Joycie Part3
Post by: Irene on September 21, 2013, 08:32:53 PM
Hope your husband is soon fighting fit, you are obviously a very brave lady, take care of yourself, with very best wishes for a speedy recovery x
Post by: Jann on September 21, 2013, 10:56:04 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. Hoping tomorrow brings you a happier day. Xxx
Post by: amber on September 22, 2013, 05:40:17 AM
You are in my thoughts.
Post by: joycie on September 22, 2013, 10:03:52 AM
Today I got the phone call I was waiting for they were moving Brian to his own room could I come in. You bet your life I could. Packed a small case clean underwear shorts t shirts for Briand same for me as I could stop in the room as we'll.
Down to the taxi rank bought two Sunday papers oh good Birmingham won 4-1 that'll cheer him up and off we went. Lovely drive Adems brother knew about Bri and yet another way to the hospital. It's such beautiful scenery the  mountains were outstanding and today's ride was much more pleasant. I'm tired a though I slept better last night at about 445 I could hear an alarm ringing. Cursing Brian I got out of bed thinking it was his phone no lights blessed power cut. Alarm went off. Back to bed. 5 mins later you've guess it off we go again but strangely it was my bag that was lit up my phone.
We'll on Sunday night I had set my phone alarm for our flight and it never went off. Bless it it did this morning.Didnt chock it out of the window but turned it off.
Brian appeared from intensive care in a wheel chair lovely yellow shoes and same clothes from Thursday. Very tasteful.
Moved him into his room. Lovely ensuite with a big comfortable chair that turns into a bed for me. Television fridge and the bathroom with shower is lovely. If we must be here we'll be lovely and coomfortable.
Sue says she thinks it will be a couple of days so with all mod cons and my husband in nice clean clothes the next part of the journey begins.
Love to all and thanks once again for all your lovely kind wishes.
Soon be back in Kalkan.
Post by: MartynE on September 22, 2013, 10:24:03 AM
Great news Joycie. Keep us posted re his progress!
Post by: maryjane on September 22, 2013, 10:31:25 AM
What a nightmare for you both.  Sincerely hope it will progress well, sending you prayers and kind wishes, stay strong.
Post by: Jann on September 22, 2013, 10:32:17 AM
Delighted to hear the good news. Take care both of you. xx
Post by: Lizilu20 on September 22, 2013, 04:43:04 PM
Great news! Keep us updated on your husbands progress and wishing him a very speedy recovery. Hopefully not too long now before you're both back in Kalkan.  :)
Post by: anne41 on September 22, 2013, 04:44:27 PM
So pleased things are progressing well. Be thinking and praying for you both x
Post by: joycie on September 22, 2013, 05:03:04 PM
Just had a visit from the consultant. Sunday night 6.45 I'm sure that that would have happened in England. He said Bri has got to have an ECG tomorrow and if that's alright we can come back to Kalkan and star tour holiday again. He's been for a little walk today and was fine. Amazed at how beautiful the hospital is kept. All the chairs have been thoroughly cleaned and the floors polished again. It's absolutely spotless. Don't ever be scared if you have to come here there is always somebody who will explain everything to you in English.
They have bought me a meal every time Bri has had one. Perhaps not always to my choice we'll not quite Kalkan style but very edible and I'm more than grateful for the consideration.
Got a bed for the nightingale the room and I'm sure that it will be more than comfortable. Hopefully only Brian's snoring will keep me awake tonight and I'm more than gratefull for Turkey's wonderful health care which has enabled me to murder him myself.
Post by: Babs on September 22, 2013, 05:29:59 PM
Sounds so much more positive joycie.....hope you get the all clear tomorrow and are able to get back to your holiday
Post by: anne41 on September 22, 2013, 06:55:20 PM
Hope you both get a good nights sleep !
Post by: Blue Lizard on September 22, 2013, 07:56:14 PM
Best wishes joycie..and best wishes to Bri.....I'm a Bluenose too (born in Brum... Small Heath)!! 4-1 should prove a good tonic for him..Now get him out before our next game! ;)
Post by: joycie on September 22, 2013, 08:05:19 PM
Thanks everyone for your wonderful thoughts. Hey I was born in Small Heath at my Nan's house in StarbankRoad. Always went down the Blues with my Dad.
Post by: joycie on September 22, 2013, 08:11:18 PM
Finally lost the plot posting twice. Can't wait for tomorrow although Brian is a little apprehensive. He suffers with white coat syndrome particularly with blood pressure checks so hopefully we can keep it under control.
I shall dream about going back to Kalkan tomorrow hopefully not at break neck speed but nice and sedately as befits my age. Some hope I fear.!
Post by: Kalkan regular on September 22, 2013, 08:17:34 PM
Good luck for tomorrow. Keep calm and positive to try to keep Brian in a good place.
Post by: MartynE on September 22, 2013, 09:02:55 PM
Joycie, we are back in Kalkan tomorrow night...do come and say hello if you get back in one piece. You know where we are :)
Post by: Blue Lizard on September 22, 2013, 09:28:22 PM
joycie..I was born in Herbert Road and went to Dixon road school ...they caught me climbing the fence at the Blues ground but dragged me back and made me watch....been a Blue ever since ;D ...keep Bri away from the footy on Wednesday..we have Swansea in the cup and think we will get stuffed .good luck to you both ;)
Post by: kalkan4eva on September 22, 2013, 11:12:08 PM
Not been on EK for a few days so just catching up with your news. What a dreadful shock. Fingers crossed everything goes well with the ECG tomorrow and you can get back to Kalkan.
Post by: joycie on September 23, 2013, 05:07:24 AM
The nurses are all young but very professional and although not a lot of English is spoken a lot of Turkish miming seems to get us where we need to be. It was quite a night. My bed was not uncomfortable but no sheets are provided so my lovely Turkish towel that I bought at Kalkan market made a lovely blanket last night.
3.am door opened light on and temperature and blood pressure both normal. Oh we'll back to sleep? 5am blood test and the all important ECG. Don't know results yet. Back to sleep? 5.30am another blood pressure. Maybe back to sleep no of course not the cleaner arrived to make us all pristine again.
We had a conversation about the fact that if he hadn't had a heart attack he would have had when all these morning visits had finished. I certainly did. Couldn't make my bed back into a chair! Blimey it can't be that difficult. It was. Bri was dying to help but no way this was my bed/chair I was going to do it.  If the generation game was still on it would make a wonderful game.
Alright I give up found a lovely young Turkish cleaner who came in easily reconstructed it and left with my grateful thanks.
Breakfast has arrived but I think I'll go down to the lovely cafe and have a breakfast and coffee there. Bri of course has to do as he's told. Bread cheeses olives and tomatoes lovely.
Oh for a bacon sandwich.
Well please let today bring a good result the staff and the hospital are faultless but it's not Kalkan and Iong to be back there.
Post by: joycie on September 23, 2013, 07:42:21 AM
Oh we'll firs time I've felt despondent. Doctor said he couldn't see any sign of heart attack but needed a treadmill test before they could discharge him. Right next door and onto the treadmill first five minutes fine.Went downhill from there and said they thought that there was a blockage and an angiogram and stent were needed. So the only place that can do it is in Antalya they're going to arrange the transfer for tomorrow. Don't know yet whether I can go with him but if all successful normally released next day. At least ther's no scar tissues.
So it looks like another bit of Turkey will be seen and more wonderful care from our wonderful Turkish health care.
Post by: Kalkan regular on September 23, 2013, 11:12:53 AM
How disappointing. The up side of it is that it's something that can be fixed. If it had happened mid flight it would have been worse. This is one holiday you won't forget.
Post by: joycie on September 23, 2013, 11:52:43 AM
Yes for the first time today I've wanted to cry. Not for me perhaps a little but for my lovely husband who has taken this so we'll but keeps apologising for spoiling the holiday.
He hasn't and I'm so glad that it's fixable. The Turkish health care has been second to none especially here in Fethiye everyone has been wonderful. Thank you for your concern everybody has been wonderful. Sue has sent a lovely cake to Sahane but I told Dave and Mor to eat it for us. I also want to thank Sue it's a lovely thought. Hopefully after the angiogram they'll send Bri back here and we'll resume the holiday. Can't wait to have an Efes.
Post by: kalkan4eva on September 23, 2013, 11:58:57 AM
oh dear, joycie, I don't know how you are managing to keep so positive - I'm sure I would be a nightmare and never mind feeling like crying, I'd be blubbing for Britain. You are an absolute star :angel:
As Kalkan regular says, it's something that can be fixed and quite quickly these days too. It's good to know the care and expertise is readily available and if ever there was a lesson to be learned about taking out travel insurance I'm sure this is it  ::)
I hope all goes well with the transfer and that the op happens quickly. You might be able to get a cheap B&B in Antalya if your insurance doesn't cover your overnight accomodation.
Good luck, joycie that efes isn't too far away :)
Post by: joycie on September 23, 2013, 01:16:37 PM
If it's like the hospital here I should be able to stay. As I said before it's like being in a hotel. Mind you they must have seen my driving because they don't trust me with a wheelchair. Brian feels a fraud but they insist that he travels in one even to the lovely little cafe outside.
We had a lovely Nescafé coffee and I was about to negotiate my way back when the lovely guy behind the counter wheeled Bri back into the hospital. Secretly I think Bri was relieved that there was a man driver in charge at least he got back to the room in one piece.
Post by: joycie on September 24, 2013, 04:11:54 AM
It's 605am been awake most of the night. Brian goes to Antalya by ambulance at 7am. I can't go with him because they won't insure me to go in the Ambulance. I was going to go back to Kalkan but I can't bear the thought of him coming back here which he has to do and there being no one there. After the procedure he has to find a taxi himself to get back to Fethiye and then report to outpatients.
They may read it to Fethiye for the night depending on certain results so I don't want him to be on his own. Will  spend the day at the Hospital. Could be worse places. So that's it for now one step nearer to Kalkan but not quite near enough.
Post by: Lynne T on September 24, 2013, 07:21:42 AM
Oh Joyce ,hope all goes well for you both today xx . I have been reading every day and feel so sorry for you . I can't believe Brian has to get a taxi back on his own after all the lovely care you have had .
Lynne
Post by: joycie on September 24, 2013, 08:20:45 AM
So the ambulance driver arrived just before 7am and Brian looking like Roy Cropper with his shopping bag walked to the stretcher and was strapped on.
They put him in the ambulance and for the first time I started to cry. Didn't mean to but felt so helpless. Told him I loved him and off they went blue lights flashing.
He 'll phone me when he's on his way back. I couldn't travel with him because they wouldn't't insure me to travel in the ambulance.
Bizarre really blue lights going got to find his own way back to Fethiye by taxi. Like a mother hen I gave him the money for the taxi return told hi to ask for a receipt (you never know might get it back) made sure he'd got his insurance passport and food in case of hypo and sent him off to Antalya.
SIMPLES. So now it's a long day awaiting his return. Trip tout patients and hopefully totally discharged. Worst scenario another night here and back in the morning.
Post by: Lizilu20 on September 24, 2013, 08:56:05 AM
Oh joycie, I'm really feeling for you and your husband right now. I'm disgusted that he has to get a taxi back on his own, is there nothing your insurance can do about this? He should at least have a nurse accompanying him if he's had a cardiac procedure done! Hopefully he will get the all clear and then at last you'll be able to be together again in Kalkan. Love to you both. X
Post by: Bob & Jayne on September 24, 2013, 02:12:01 PM
Joycie, we are thinking of you are your dear husband, and hope that he is back with you very soon and you can continue your much deserved holiday. 

Jayne
Post by: joycie on September 24, 2013, 02:35:25 PM
Bri phoned to say he'd seen the surgeon and was waiting to go down. Can you believe 5 days after the worst night of my life they were finally going to fix it. I am in Kalkan now because as I explained I couldn't go in the ambulance and couldn't stop at the hospital like I had in Fethiye.Bri is returning to Fethiye tomorrow if he doesn't lose the taxi money (I'll kill him if he does) and he has to get a fit to fly certificate so it looks like a return to Fethiye next week. I don't know much about the procedure because Bri isn't comfortable with texting doesn't know how to space and tends to answer one word YES to everything.
Doesn't matter I love him and am so glad that the wonderful medical team in Turkey have given him another chance.
We celebrated back at Sahane with a cup of tea and a piece of wonderful cake that Sue had sent. By the way Sue Dave kept telling the delivery guy that he hadn't ordered any cake and they must have got the wrong address. It was all sorted out with a quick phone call thank goodness and it is simply superb.
So thank you everybody for listening to my rambling sit has been a really calming experience in the dark hours to write to you all. So as Dame Edna would say I love you all thank you.
Post by: Kalkan Magic on September 24, 2013, 02:58:28 PM
Ha ha, that is so funny about Dave sending it away! The cakes are handmade by Sultan Patisserie and I can say they passed my taste test... I asked for a Chocolate one but then they sent me a pic of a fruit covered one! I thought well at least it might be a tad healthier than chocolate! Best wishes that things go well today and better that you are in Kalkan with your friends. Enjoy that well earned cup of tea! Sue xx
Post by: joycie on September 25, 2013, 03:43:36 PM
Brian's on his way back to Kalkan at least he's supposed to be just had a phone call the taxi driver is lost in the mountains. So it looks as though it will be a little time yet before we're reunited. HELP!
Post by: Kalkan regular on September 25, 2013, 07:34:17 PM
What an adventure you've had this year. Not what you wanted but hopefully Brian is fixed and you can get on with a happy life. You'll need a holiday to recover from this one.
Post by: joycie on September 25, 2013, 07:36:05 PM
We've got to  go to Fethiye again tomorrow .Looks like when we return to the Uk further surgery will be required. Will face that when we get to it. Got to get fit to fly certificate. Oh we'll  what's got to be done has got to be done.
Post by: anne41 on September 25, 2013, 08:00:22 PM
Hope everything works out for you guys and you can now start to enjoy a bit of Kalkan x
Post by: MartynE on September 25, 2013, 08:41:32 PM
It was good to see you earlier Joy and we both hope you get it sorted soon...what a nightmare holiday! You'll need another one to recover... ;) x
Post by: joycie on September 26, 2013, 05:30:13 AM
Thanks Martyn it was lovely to see you and Fiona yesterday. It's worse than we thought. Bri had two stents fitted which the insurance company didn't want to pay for but when Bri said he'd pay himself they relented and agreed. Apparently they do it a lot at first and then agree to pay. 11000 lire the stents cost and they could have done the full job but it meant an operation and a seven day stay in hospital. Because he was on his own and telephone communication was difficult Brian said no he'd have the stents done and the operation when he returned home. Trying not to look on the black side and hey oh at least he's 50 per cent better than he was. They want him back in Fethiye today. Appointment made for 1.30 so another journey through the magnificent countryside.
We've been able to smile as we'll bearing in mind that Brian's journey to Antalya was by ambulance and on a stretcher he wanted to go to the loo. No utensils in the ambulance so the driver stopped at a service station opened the doors Bri got off his stretcher went to the Gents smiled at the people drinking apple tea nearby then returned climbed back on his stretcher and off they went.
Post by: joycie on September 26, 2013, 05:55:55 AM
Brian just woken up not good morning darling how are you? How did the blues do last night?Best bit of news I could give him 3-1 THEY WON see miracles do happen.
Post by: Blue Lizard on September 26, 2013, 08:23:19 AM
About time you had some good news Joycie..great result For the blues last night..just the boost you both  needed!! ;)
Post by: MartynE on September 26, 2013, 02:31:15 PM
At least you have something to smile about now! :)
Post by: joycie on September 26, 2013, 02:50:46 PM
Thanks Martyn been to Fethiye today for Brian's fit to fly. Insurance company phoned to see if everything was fine and did we need any special assistance. I must admit they've been brilliant and they said they'd phone a couple of days before we go to see if everything was ok. The hospital as usual we're lovely bang on time and everything explained about the medication and fit to fly document faxed to England.
Consultant really wished Brian had had the op but Brian promised to see his own Doctor when we returned and sort everything else. Another lady behind the English patients desk wished us we'll and said if Brian survived she hoped to see us again. Not quite sure how to take that but know only the best was meant.
Taxi driver from Kalkan was lovely. He insisted on stopping with us and it was lovely knowing our return journey was sorted.
I sat quite contentedly in the front of the taxi watching all the beautiful scenery knowing that Brian was with me this time .
Oh we'll if I never see Fethiye again I don't think it will bother me and that's a shame because it's so beautiful on the waterfront there. So peoples once more thank you for your love and kind thoughts hopefully we can now enjoy what's left of our holiday.
Post by: MartynE on September 26, 2013, 02:59:01 PM
Just make sure Bri doesn't see a blues match on telly....don't want him getting too excited ;)
Post by: Kalkan Magic on September 26, 2013, 04:04:36 PM
Hi Joycie, glad your certificate is sorted. We will see you over the weekend. Have a lovely evening. Sue
Post by: joycie on September 27, 2013, 05:41:01 AM
Looking forward to meeting you Sue.
We woke up this morning in lovely Sahane sat on the sofa and watched the sun come up. A lovely cup of tea Bri took his aspirin new regime now and we talked about the last few days. Everybody has been truly magnificent. Fiona and Martyn who have had their own share of heartbreak made us a magnificent offer should we have not been able to fly. Luckily or unluckily because I would have loved to have taken it up we have our fit to fly with an injection to be taken two hours before we fly.
Bri can do that himself. No probs.
Today is going to be a beach club day. Might even get to go in the water. We had a lovely meal at Han ?last night. Not sure if I spelt it right. Bri had the lamb shank and I had sea bass. The meals were lovely. Me Dave and Mor got through two bottles of wine Bri got through two glasses of water. What a difference a week makes. They gave us a huge plate of fruit afterwards and it was lovely.
It has become one of our favourites and no doubt we shall soon eat there again.
Adems is on our list to do because at the very least we owe him a taxi ride after our last disastrous trip . He and his family were so magnificent it will be lovely to see them again. Bri doesn't even remember being there.
Oaks was another lovely meal. It was very full the night we went there and apart from Kleos for a lunch time snack and Fenners where again you can't beat the food we haven't needed to try the harbour restaurants because the ones up our end as my Dad would say have been lovely. Meant Odaks by the way.
Drinkie poos so far have been taken at Berzigans. They have the most delightful beagle puppy there who gets himself into trouble at the drop of a hat.
So as you see we're on track to enjoy the rest of our holiday and I'll let you know if any more disasters befall us.
Post by: Lynne T on September 27, 2013, 06:43:57 AM
Joycie ,I think you get the award for the most unusal holiday report  ;D Please can we have just normal things now !! Enjoy Kalkan  :)
Lynne
Post by: Babs on September 27, 2013, 07:12:08 AM
Really hope you and Bri enjoy the rest of your holiday, take care  :angel:
Post by: MartynE on September 27, 2013, 04:50:21 PM
Joycie, I calculate that you need to go to three restaurants a day now, to make up for lost time ;)

Really hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday - take care of him!
Post by: joycie on September 29, 2013, 09:07:29 AM
Last night we went back to Adams for the first time. All four of us it was lovely. We sat on the top terrace looking at the perfect view and the whole family greeted us with kisses and hugs and it was lovely to feel alive. Two had Adams lovely lamb shank one had the lamb chops which he found a little challenging and I had steak which was lovely.it was a beautiful night surrounded by lovely people and I think we relaxed totally not thinking about any challenges which may befall us. Adam took us back and his delightful children were in the back of the wagon having a wonderful time. We will definetly return.
Today is a beach club day. Palm Beach was the choice and it's lovely. Thought the boat was never going to stop as it headed for its mooring . Phew it did. We're sat on the top terrace watching the boats go out. It really is beautiful..We still have so much to do Sade hopefully Tanzore definitely back to Han and Kaptans another of our faves.
So the last week of our holiday begins. No more dramas just a lot of laughs and of course beautifulKalkan at our fingertips.
Post by: MartynE on September 29, 2013, 10:06:04 AM
Fantastic update! Adam is such a lovely, kind man and his family are all such characters. (We are guilty of not going there as often as we should... thanks for reminding me)!

Best wishes for the rest of your holiday, Joycie... you certainly deserve it after all your trauma! Bri is so lucky to have your support (and I'm sure he knows that)! Here's to successful treatment and a speedy recovery once you get him home, and really hope we get to see you next year, in less traumatic circumstances x
Post by: maryjane on September 29, 2013, 10:58:11 AM
So pleased for you both and enjoy the rest of your stay.   I am impressed by the Turkish healthcare, makes me wonder if you would get the same level of treatment here ??? ???   Wishing you all the best for the future :D :D :D :D
Post by: Lizilu20 on September 29, 2013, 12:37:36 PM
So glad you're finally managing to enjoy your holiday again. Have a wonderful week and a speedy recovery to Brian when you get home.  :)
Post by: joycie on October 02, 2013, 12:00:56 PM
Insurance company been in touch got to have assistance home? Bri walked up 50 steps today and even up the hill through town dodging all the jewellers quite successfully. Didn't even slow down past the bag shops. wHY? Apparently the airlines insist that if any cardiac problems have arisen the passenger must be assisted home with a Doctor from the UK and oxygen. They'll also transport me thank goodness. One problem we live in Staffordshire and flew with our friends from Gatwick. I did say to Bri I hope he can limp because it will be awful when we get to the airport and people have seen him clambering up and down Kalkan then gets assistance to the plane complete with doctor and oxygen bottle. So we are now awaiting our final departure details and hope that Gatwick appears in them. Hopefully I can then drive home from there. I'll let you know where we end up.
 Back to holiday now and deciding where to eat tonight. Great deliberations but if the weather doesn't buck up looks like a visit to the chicken shop will be in order.
Post by: clara 50 on October 02, 2013, 01:09:46 PM
So pleased to hear that Bri and yourself are at last enjoying your holiday, gawd knows you certainly deserve it after your ordeal, thought you both dealt with it with such  courage and fortitude, don't know if we'd have coped as well. §ounds like Bri is doing great, all those steps, gosh and that hill, what a trooper. Hope you enjoy the rest of your break and the weather picks up for you both. All the very best Clara.
Post by: Blue Lizard on October 02, 2013, 01:20:23 PM
Good on Bri!! glad hes feeling better, did he jump up and punch the air after another blues win last night...... Brum 4 millwall 0   just the tonic egh! ;)
Post by: joycie on October 02, 2013, 01:50:45 PM
He couldn't actually believe the score.Amazing best tonic ever.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal