Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: mitch on August 28, 2013, 09:23:13 PM

Title: Flight ticket to UK desperately needed
Post by: mitch on August 28, 2013, 09:23:13 PM
Hi everyone,

I know this is a long shot, but my friend desperately needs to fly back to the UK in the next few days, no later than Tues, 3rd September. Does anyone have a ticket flying out from Dalaman or Antalya they would be willing to sell? Preferably flying into a London airport but open to other ideas.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Title: Re: Flight ticket to UK desperately needed
Post by: chrisbluestar on August 28, 2013, 10:43:06 PM
have just looked at monarch flights one way dalaman to gatwick on 3rd sept.  606euros [  £520 ] for one way flight....  why so much ????????
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 29, 2013, 11:48:24 AM
short notice tickets on scheduled flights are horribly expensive....but having had a quick look on both skyscanner and cheapflights I can't believe how expensive the seats are.
Your friend could fly to Glasgow on Jet 2 for 191 euros one way...? Possibly cheaper because Scottish schoolchildren have already gone back, then train to London would probably be most cost effective, although tiring, way to travel back to UK.
I hope they get something sorted.
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 29, 2013, 11:51:57 AM
meant to say that 191 euros flight is on 2nd September...arriving Glasgow 01.40 which isn't ideal :(
Post by: Charlie on August 29, 2013, 03:26:01 PM
Mon 2nd Sept Dalaman - Belfast 196euros.  Arrives Bellfast 6pm so you could get a connecting flight that evening to London.  Easyjet Belfast - Luton, Stansted or Gatwick cost approx £65.  Still expensive.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal