Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: antler on August 13, 2013, 10:07:45 PM

Title: Antler's Seeing is Believing 2013 Holiday in Kalkan - a trial video?
Post by: antler on August 13, 2013, 10:07:45 PM

http://youtu.be/kRxZL8jkJ1s

This may not work, of course?

I promise the real videos from Kalkan will be soooo much better!

Practice makes perfect?

Antler
Title: Re: Antler's Seeing is Believing 2013 Holiday in Kalkan - a trial video?
Post by: hobbo on August 13, 2013, 11:02:59 PM
Antler can you please publish a video of 'how to repack a water hammock' .. we now have taken 4 to the villa and never managed to repack one (too much efes??)
Post by: antler on August 13, 2013, 11:11:17 PM
Will give it a go, hobbo, lol! Watch this space!
Post by: hobbo on August 13, 2013, 11:30:51 PM
looking forward to it, please note we expect an unedited video! also thanks for the details of the mini chopper, need to get one (two!) of those! just finely chopped 4 onions for a dish this eve #stillcrying !! problem is I now need to buy 2 of everything, one for the UK and one for the villa!!
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 14, 2013, 01:22:22 PM
that's a youtube sensation.... :)
Post by: antler on August 14, 2013, 06:50:26 PM
K4E, thank you. I did it without a manual. Now working on my "Best Of" video - that's the best of my Kalkan 2012 photos, in slide show, to a sound track. If I can get that into Youtube I may pour myself a very large drink!
Post by: Babs on August 14, 2013, 09:26:44 PM
That made me laugh......and after 82 views there has been 1 "dislike"......what did they want.....fingers in the mini chopper....the mini chopper massacre??
Post by: antler on August 14, 2013, 09:48:21 PM
Thanks Babs. You have given me ideas!   No, seriously, I appreciate it was a bit "bidTV"  (so my friends tell me on FaceBook, although I don't really know what that means, lol!). I honestly did not think it would work -  a 50 second vid = nearly one hour to upload, but I persevered...

I thought, if I could master it,  (YouTube) it would be good to video some of the views and scenes in Kalkan and catch them for others to enjoy, live, as well as during the dark winter nights not so far away. Hopefully I would not have too many dislikes of that?!

Thanks for your feedback - it is much appreciated.

Antler
Post by: tortoise lady on August 17, 2013, 09:49:25 AM
Well, Antler, we have the mini chopper and we have the Kelsyus so we are all set.   It is due to your recommendation that we now have the choppers.  I think it was in 2011 when you said you would be taking one to Kalkan.   They sounded a good idea so I bought one to try at home and of course found it so good I immediately bought one to leave in our place in Kalkan.   Like you, Hobbo, I am always buying two of everything to we have one for Kalkan.  Don't need a water hammock for UK though!   
Post by: antler on August 17, 2013, 11:35:04 AM
Just thinking about 2 weeks today, so this is a great reminder of things to come.....

http://youtu.be/K8NGy4xIVoo
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal