Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: julia.wilson on August 11, 2013, 08:09:54 AM

Title: yildiz 2 boat trip
Post by: julia.wilson on August 11, 2013, 08:09:54 AM
Does anyone know how I can book on the Yildiz 2 boat trip?  I can no longer access their website and think it may have changed?
Title: Re: yildiz 2 boat trip
Post by: Bob & Jayne on August 11, 2013, 08:19:42 AM
osman@yildizboat.com

We checked with Osman last week and he had no spaces until September though.
B
Post by: fidgetliz on August 11, 2013, 01:32:53 PM
We went on the evening BBQ cruise last Saturday night on Yildiz 2. We just walked along the harbour on Wednesday after the boats had come back. It was a lovely evening the food was brilliant and Osman and his family were so welcoming. Sailing back looking at the stars was magical.  :)
Post by: kizzy on September 09, 2013, 07:28:30 PM
Hi we are not going til June/July 2014 and am really interested in theses boat trips. Can someone please let me know approximate costs?  ;D
Post by: kalkan4eva on September 09, 2013, 08:45:21 PM
This year they are 50tl per person. You are sea from 10am until around 5.30 and the price includes tea/coffee on arrival, lunch, fruit, and afternoon tea and cake. Drinks are extra.you make several swim stops and for those who wish, mudbath  :)
If you want to hire the boat for just yourselves they will give you a price - this year it varied throughout the season but you can pay anything from 400tl-700tl. Best to negotiate the price in advance and the earlier you do this the better.
It's a great way to spend a day when you are Kalkan.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal