Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: antler on August 09, 2013, 06:43:56 PM

Title: It's a Beautiful Day
Post by: antler on August 09, 2013, 06:43:56 PM
Hey hey hey
It's beautiful day and I can’t stop myself from smiling,
If we're drinking, then I’m buying,
And I know there’s no denying,
It's beautiful day, the sun is up, the music’s playing,
And even if it started raining,
You won’t hear this boy complaining‘,
'Cus I'm glad that you’re the one that got away,
It's beautiful day

Tesco Man Crocs, £3, in a sale. How cool is that (not very). But sooo necessary for the beach.

Just checked in on line......whoooo hoooo there's no denying......

It's a beautiful day.

This guy's not giddy, he's just revvin up for Kalkan.

Kitty & Mehmet, we're coming to get you........!

Love Antler

Title: Re: It's a Beautiful Day
Post by: Blue Lizard on August 09, 2013, 06:56:24 PM
You won't be able to sneak up on them in crocs !! squeak.. squeak ..squeak..squeak ;D
Post by: antler on August 09, 2013, 07:03:13 PM
BL, they are a bit loose, so may have to wear white socks with them. Knee length, of course.
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 09, 2013, 10:10:36 PM
Socks and crocs.....? You need to have a serious word with yourself ;) I trust Mrs A will have something to say about that sort of attire but crocs, loose or otherwise, a must for the beach if you are not to be the entertainment. That said, socks with the crocs ought to do it :-*
Post by: tortoise lady on August 10, 2013, 09:37:00 AM
You may have made a big mistake Antler.   You say you will be buying if we are drinking.  Then you let all forum members know how to recognise you by your crocs and knee length socks

Just sorry I won't be there to enjoy any of this - arrive after you leave.   Have a great time.
Post by: antler on August 10, 2013, 10:48:45 AM
K4E and Tortoiselady,
Being so short, I need to stand out in a crowd!  I think these Tesco "Crocs" were great value - £3 in a sale!  And light as a feather, I am sure they will float when a wave gets me on Kalkan Beach. They also have a decent heel - high heeled Crocs!! - so, give me an extra bit of height. I am very impressed.

Cheers
Antler
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 10, 2013, 06:55:09 PM
 ;D
nothing wrong with £3 crocs from Tesco....but you could have picked up three pairs for that price in Primark. All colours of the rainbow for standoutability... 8)
Post by: MartynE on August 10, 2013, 10:03:20 PM
I wish I was classy like you, Antler.
Post by: tortoise lady on August 30, 2013, 04:17:41 PM
Hope the crocs etc are all packed and ready Antler.  I believe you are off to Kalkan tomorrow, Saturday, and we all await your latest Kalkan blog, cocktail of the day etc.

Have you and all the family have a wonderful holiday
Post by: Bob & Jayne on August 30, 2013, 04:34:26 PM
Our crocs are all packed, but sadly until next year tortoiselady as we are leaving kalkan at midnight! We've had a wonderful holiday and are sad to leave this beautiful place. We cross over with Antler in the Airport! We can see your villa from our balcony as I am typing this.

K4E, I promise our long awaited blog will be done as soon as we get home! So can we be released from the naughty step? Ha ha!

Jayne and Bob
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal