Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: Bob & Jayne on July 28, 2013, 06:13:17 AM

Title: The long awaited day!
Post by: Bob & Jayne on July 28, 2013, 06:13:17 AM
Well that day is finally here! After having just spent 4 days in Dalyan which I have to say has been truly amazing except for a nasty wasp sting on my ear of all places! In exactly 4 hours we will be off to Kalkan. I can't believe it is finally here. Although Dalyan is beautiful Kalkan still does it for us. Will keep you posted on our adventures?

Mind you OH seems to be sleeping far too long this morning!

8) ;D ;D 8)

Jayne
Title: Re: The long awaited day!
Post by: Blue Lizard on July 28, 2013, 06:27:49 AM
Ouch!!! sounds painful....still look on the Brightside it could have been on your nose! at least you can't notice on your earhole....Efes makes me sleep in too! ;)
Post by: chrissy1 on July 28, 2013, 07:44:36 AM
Hi Jayne, lucky you, have a great time. That has made my day cos I know when you leave (sorry) we arrive in kalkan so it feels like its getting nearer. Hope your ear heals soon - sounds nasty. ENJOY!!

Chrissy
Post by: antler on July 28, 2013, 08:13:22 AM
Have a great holiday, both of you. Sorry we will miss you but we, too, may pass in the airport, I believe? But let's not think about that right now, eh?!
Post by: HolmfirthNicky on July 28, 2013, 10:05:15 AM
Have a lovely time in Kalkan, look forward to hearing all about it!!
Post by: MartynE on July 28, 2013, 01:32:44 PM
So will we be seeing you at Midtown on Tuesday evening? ;)
Post by: Lizilu20 on July 28, 2013, 07:58:48 PM
Brilliant! Glad you arrived safely and this means that it won't be too long before we are in Kalkan too!!! Have a wonderful holiday and hopefully see you soon  :) 8) x
Post by: suzyq1 on July 28, 2013, 09:45:29 PM
Have a lovely holiday Bob and Jayne. Can't wait to read all about it!  :)

Suzyq1
Post by: kalkan4eva on July 28, 2013, 09:51:22 PM
Have a fantastic stay.....I know you will  :)
Really looking forward to hearing all about it......there's a distinct lack of holiday reports on here right now so yours can't come quick enough ;D
Post by: Bob & Jayne on July 29, 2013, 07:14:47 AM
Thank you all for your posts. Well we have arrived and it is truly beautiful. We decided to stay in last night and we cooked traditional turkish style. Kofte chicken shish tzatziki and green beans with tomatoes. It was delicious but have rather a thick head this morning due to the wine consumption! We will put a proper post on in a few days.

MartynE we will definitely join you tomorrow at Midtown  :) hopefully  will be feeling better by then!

Jayne
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal