Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: lolly on July 25, 2013, 11:54:38 AM

Title: Inexpensive flights for New Year
Post by: lolly on July 25, 2013, 11:54:38 AM
Can anyone suggest who I can contact for inexpensive flight's for the New Year from Gatwick, please?

Many thanks

Lolly
Title: Re: Inexpensive flights for New Year
Post by: hobbo on July 25, 2013, 01:37:21 PM
Www.skyscanner.net
Also look at flights to Antalya
Post by: lolly on July 25, 2013, 01:43:40 PM
Thank you will do.
Post by: pattaya on July 25, 2013, 02:18:52 PM
Hi
Last year I booked mine with Thomas cook from gatwick . I've looked this year really expensive at the moment. I booked around late oct last year so maybe still need to leave it for price to come down
P
Post by: samson on July 25, 2013, 03:20:44 PM
Gatwick is our first choice but this year we found Thomas cook for Christmas and new year really expensive so we booked with Pegasus from Stansted via Istanbul  in to dalaman the same as we did last year and it was nearly half the price! there is an hour and ten min between the two flights. we booked about 3 months ago and we paid £212 each return. think you will find that it is only Thomas cook that go direct to dalaman over christmas/ new year. also a lot more choice of dates with Pegasus as they fly from Stansted nearly every day :)
Post by: Kalkan Magic on July 25, 2013, 03:47:26 PM
We are going from Manchester to Istanbul - Dalaman with Turkish Airlines but back with T Cook. Worked out much cheaper and we have a 2 nights in Istanbul en route. You don't need to have that long though as there are a lot of flights to Dalaman from Istanbul daily.
Post by: pattaya on July 25, 2013, 05:20:46 PM
Last year I paid £105 each return .. Im going to leave it until oct like I did last year and see if the price drops again. As this time last year flights were expensive. :D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal