Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => The Everything Else Area! => Topic started by: Bapple on July 25, 2013, 07:59:43 AM

Title: Any gardening volunteers out there?
Post by: Bapple on July 25, 2013, 07:59:43 AM
Hello,

We are in the process of finishing our pension up in uzumlu kalkan. Money has dried up.
In the Autumn we are looking for budding volunteer gardeners to come up and help us complete our rather wild garden.Unfortunately we can't pay but are offering meals and snacks and hopefuly good company and some fun. If you are interested please let me know.Or if anyone is handy with design ideas we would be so grateful for any suggestions. cheeky I know but if you don't ask you will never know.

thanking anyone in anticipation

Title: Re: Any gardening volunteers out there?
Post by: onelove on July 25, 2013, 08:09:01 AM
Hello,

We are in the process of finishing our pension up in uzumlu kalkan. Money has dried up.
In the Autumn we are looking for budding volunteer gardeners to come up and help us complete our rather wild garden.Unfortunately we can't pay but are offering meals and snacks and hopefuly good company and some fun. If you are interested please let me know.Or if anyone is handy with design ideas we would be so grateful for any suggestions. cheeky I know but if you don't ask you will never know.

thanking anyone in anticipation

You might have a better chance if you include.....Efes / Vino  >:D ;) >:D
Title: Re: Any gardening volunteers out there?
Post by: hobbo on July 26, 2013, 12:06:00 AM
'You might have a better chance if you include.....Efes / Vino  >:D ;) >:D '

once helped at a decorating party that included free beer and wine............ didn't end well...........
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal