Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: Cajaran on July 01, 2013, 05:36:14 PM

Title: Ecosense 4000 Air Conditioning Sensors
Post by: Cajaran on July 01, 2013, 05:36:14 PM
We have these units installed in our bedrooms and they are set on night setting so that they run continuously at night and then switch off when Ecosense detects daylight.  However, although we have black curtains fitted in our bedrooms, the sensors are switching off at 6am which is a real pain and worse than having a cockerel living in the garden !!!

Has anybody else experienced this and maybe found a way around it ??  Have tried covering the units but they switch off at 6am ???

Title: Re: Ecosense 4000 Air Conditioning Sensors
Post by: hobbo on July 01, 2013, 05:47:45 PM
I have set the delay on ours to 45mins, that way if they only switch the AC off if no movement has been detected after 45mins, seems to work on mine or perhaps I'm a restless sleeper..

also worth checking .. does the area covered by the motion sensor include the bed? I have seen some fitted directly above the aircon unit and the motion detector picks up people walking around the bed but can't 'see' the bed..

Also some AC units beep when they receive an off signal, it may be possible to turn the beep off?
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal