Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: Enjoy Kalkan on February 17, 2008, 10:48:19 AM

Title: Thread: Trying to contact Christine
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on February 17, 2008, 10:48:19 AM
Hi,

With reference the recent thread on EnjoyKalkan, "Trying to contact Christine" I have read the recent comments on this thread with interest, especially the recent comments how people are surprised the thread has not been locked earlier. Furthermore it has also been brought to my attention that there are plans to feature this thread in a local newspaper, as, I quote "the website has been used to vilify a well known member of the local community."

I would like to therefore take this opportunity to remind all members of the registration agreement that they accepted at the point of joining this site, in particular...

Furthermore, if members, or indeed non members of EnjoyKalkan have a concern about a particular post then EnjoyKalkan has additional safety measures in place, which can be found here (http://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php/topic,983.0.html)

The thread has remained unlocked as there has been no emailed concerns or report to moderator locking requests from members or indeed non members of EnjoyKalkan. May I take this opportunity to encourage members who express surprise that a topic has not been locked or removed earlier to use the report to moderator button that is available on every thread, or to email safety@enjoykalkan.com

I hope this clarifies the position of EnjoyKalkan
Title: Re: Thread: Trying to contact Christine
Post by: Christine Kalkan on March 31, 2008, 07:31:07 AM
 ???This is Christine here. I have only just recently heard about all the gossip about me on this forum. Can I please ask people to think carefully before they write gossip about me and other people.  Kalkan is a small place and chinese whispers seems to be a popular  activity here. I am stil in business and have and will always try to provide a good service to anybody who asks for it. Thoughtless gossip can do a lot of unintentional (?).harm.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal