Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: JB61 on May 12, 2013, 10:01:45 AM

Title: More New Members
Post by: JB61 on May 12, 2013, 10:01:45 AM
Hi all,

Would just like to introduce my partner and myself to your excellent site.

Neither of us have been to Kalkan before, but after looking at tons of literature and pictures on Kalkan and probably hundreds of posts on this site, we really can't wait!

25 days and counting every minute (maybe not quite!).

John & Rita
Title: Re: More New Members
Post by: headroom on May 12, 2013, 11:27:42 AM
Welcome to E.K. John & Rita.
Post by: Lizilu20 on May 12, 2013, 07:24:15 PM
Hi John & Rita, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic holiday.  :)
Post by: HolmfirthNicky on May 12, 2013, 07:29:56 PM
Welcome to the site John and Rita. Have a lovely holiday in Kalkan.
Post by: turkeyfan on May 12, 2013, 07:34:36 PM
Welcome to Kalkan. 

Hope you realise what you have done by choosing Kalkan because you will be bitten by the bug!!
Post by: kalkan4eva on May 13, 2013, 08:36:50 AM
Welcome John and Rita :)
Lucky you coming to Kalkan for the first time...everything still to be discovered. Shout up if you have any questions and have a fantastic stay
Post by: Skunk on May 13, 2013, 12:11:24 PM
Welcome to you both.  You will find you get hooked to Kalkan and this site!  8) 8) :o
Post by: Bob & Jayne on May 13, 2013, 02:09:40 PM
Welcome aboard John & Rita. We're sure you'll get drawn into Kalkan and want to return to this little piece of heaven just like the rest of us. It's like a magnet!
Post by: JB61 on May 14, 2013, 09:19:02 PM
Thanks very much to you all for your kind words. I think we've already been bitten by the bug....and we haven't even got there yet!! Kalkan does sound a beautiful place!

Andy C - we're also staying at The Fidanka, when are you going?

Best regards,
John & Rita
Post by: LancashireLass on May 19, 2013, 09:43:34 PM
Hi welcome to the forum, we travel out to Kalkan on the 8th June and I'm really counting down the days, it will be our second visit and I'm very excited.  Have a lovely time, I'm sure once you have sampled the delights of Kalkan you will want to return.

Lancashire Lass
Post by: JB61 on June 04, 2013, 07:20:09 AM
Thanks very much Lancashire Lass, we're counting down the days too! Don't think we've ever been so excited about going to a place for the very first time....don't know whether that's down to the fact that you can get so much info info via the internet these days???

Hope you have a great time too......
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal