Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: turkeyfan on February 04, 2008, 02:44:35 PM

Title: Artificial Plants
Post by: turkeyfan on February 04, 2008, 02:44:35 PM
Do you know where we could buy artificial houseplants?

Thanks
Title: Re: Artificial Plants
Post by: Lantana on February 04, 2008, 05:15:04 PM
 There are several  gift/ homeware  type shops in Fethiye which have good quality, silk, artificial plants. There is currently nothing available locally, except some truly awful artificial flower arrangements in day glo colours which you can buy in the local market.
 Lantana
Post by: DRBD on February 04, 2008, 07:11:44 PM
Take it you don''t fancy these on your wedding day then Lantana to decorate anywhere ;D  That shocking pink with the green oooooooooooooo lovely
Post by: Lantana on February 05, 2008, 05:56:18 PM
Now DBRD
 Have you been taking a sneak look at my dress design? How did you know what delightfully subtle colours I have chosen? By the way it was us involved with you at the Jandarma potential housebreaking incident last year. Perhaps you spotted my purple hair and orange jumpsuit then!!
regards
Lantana
Post by: Chucky on February 05, 2008, 06:13:25 PM
Oh Carol you are a muppet!!!!
Post by: DRBD on February 06, 2008, 01:00:55 PM
Lantana - Yes was aware it was you we met. Regards
Post by: LitZer on January 19, 2010, 01:39:49 PM
I find it easier to buy artificial plants online. But if I were you I'd rather choose silk plants because they are a lot easier to clean. And also, I find them more attractive and real-like compared to ordinary fake plants. Artificial Trees (http://www.qualitysilks.com)

Post by: Begonvil on January 20, 2010, 01:06:44 PM
Artificial plants and flowers are a lot more expensive in Turkey than the UK. We bought a large artificial cheese plant last year from Kelebek and it cost £126.00 GBP, this was the only place we could find in Kalkan that sold artificial houseplants, it is very real life looking, expensive I know,but the plus side is we have got it for life, and it will never need watering or talking to!!!!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal