Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: samson on March 01, 2013, 04:25:54 PM

Title: on line check in at dalaman
Post by: samson on March 01, 2013, 04:25:54 PM
just been informed by easy jet that we can now check in "on line" and print boarding passes for flights from dalaman. there will be a "bag drop" area for anyone with hold luggage. thats good news. we shall be trying it out at the end of this month when we return to uk  :)
Title: Re: on line check in at dalaman
Post by: Bdancer on March 01, 2013, 05:12:28 PM
That is good news, look forward to hearing how it goes..
Isis
Post by: baclava on March 01, 2013, 07:30:47 PM
I hope that's correct this year. Last year I had an e-mail from Easyjet saying that online check-in was available at Dalaman. When I pointed out that I had just travelled back and didn't see any bag drop counters they eventually admitted that the e-mail had been sent in error.
Post by: Chris_S on March 02, 2013, 01:00:53 PM
Of course, if you're flying Monarch, you can check-in online 2 weeks before (just before you leave the UK for 2 weeks, that is) and you only need your passport.

No trying to print a boarding card there!
Post by: Blue Lizard on March 02, 2013, 01:28:30 PM
It sounds like a recipe for disaster....Dalaman and something new!!! :o think i'd rather line up and get a boarding pass !!
Post by: baclava on March 02, 2013, 07:04:30 PM
So do Monarch have a bag drop desk at Dalaman?
Post by: Chris_S on March 04, 2013, 10:23:10 AM
In 2011, Monarch didn't have a bag drop and you still had to join the queue.  In order to be helpful, we pointed this out via email to Monarch on our return.

In 2012, there was a separate desk for bag drop and to 'flash' the passport and get our boarding cards.  It was nice to have something 21st century - a system we had noticed last year when we flew to and around Oz with just our passports.
Post by: samson on March 04, 2013, 09:31:03 PM
 ??? seems that i may have had the same e mail that baclava had last year! tried to print our boarding pass today for our flight home on 30th and it was a no go! not an option at dalaman airport !. as blue lizard said it is probably better to just que as normal. do not want to confuse the check in staff   ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal