Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: Lizilu20 on February 06, 2013, 12:41:28 PM

Title: Good news for smokers at Dalaman Airport
Post by: Lizilu20 on February 06, 2013, 12:41:28 PM
Hi All,

thought you may be interested in this link I came across on tripadvisor yesterday. Some really useful information about Dalaman airport and others!

It seems that from October 2012, there are now 2 smoking areas within the airport. Hope they're not like the old one where you felt like you'd smoked 40 cigs just passing by go to the loo nextdoor!!  ;D

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/airports
Title: Re: Good news for smokers at Dalaman Airport
Post by: Blue Lizard on February 06, 2013, 05:57:59 PM
oh goody!! you need a fag when you see the price of food and drink at Dalaman!! :o :o :o
Post by: Lizilu20 on February 06, 2013, 10:46:14 PM
Haha, so true BL. We always let the girls have a McDonald's on the way home as a treat and me and OH have an Efes as our treat! Sets us back as much as a nice meal at Mussaka!! At least we can have a fag now to soften the blow!!  ;) >:D ;D
Post by: fidimax on March 12, 2013, 12:19:11 PM
I was wondering if Dalaman would get around to doing this,early last year Antalya airport had one open,a outside area with tables and chairs,sun brollies and toilets,And a Bar !  It was really nice,like a terrace bar,and the prices are better than Dalaman    ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal