Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: Cuddles on December 07, 2012, 11:54:18 AM

Title: Easyjet release Oct flights
Post by: Cuddles on December 07, 2012, 11:54:18 AM
On iPhone app oct flights showing but expensive compared to previous years.
Title: Re: Easyjet release Oct flights
Post by: itstime on December 07, 2012, 04:50:37 PM
On iPhone app oct flights showing but expensive compared to previous years.

Expensive is putting it mildly! Downright outrageous and can't imagine they're being innundated with bookings from Edinburgh at £500 return per person :o
Post by: littlelin on December 08, 2012, 04:35:43 PM
£525 for 2 people from Gatwick, without bags + £13 to pay by credit card and that's not in the school holidays. Glad I booked mine 2 weeks ago, flying with Pegasus from Stansted, 20kgs luggage included, no credit card charge - £135 pp.
Post by: itstime on December 08, 2012, 06:40:19 PM
£525 for 2 people from Gatwick, without bags + £13 to pay by credit card and that's not in the school holidays. Glad I booked mine 2 weeks ago, flying with Pegasus from Stansted, 20kgs luggage included, no credit card charge - £135 pp.

Still almost half the price of Edinburgh, we've come to expect higher prices but that is really taking the proverbial  :(
Post by: Cuddles on December 08, 2012, 09:02:53 PM
Well, I was only after my inbound flights in Oct. Forget EasyJet, I've booked with Monarch today, about 25% cheaper for date I wanted.
Post by: Babs on December 09, 2012, 05:50:47 PM
Booked yesterday for next October from Gatwick....seems real bargains are a thing of the past?! About £60 pp more than it cost us for June this year. May investigate Stanstead in the future,
Post by: Cuddles on December 10, 2012, 07:35:34 PM
Looking at EasyJet today, it looks like they have reduced prices to and from Dalaman on some dates. Obviously they were trying to profit from those of us who like to book early and as soon as the flights are released. Thank goodness there was some competition, shame it is Monarch.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal