Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Bdancer on December 03, 2012, 10:27:51 AM

Title: new restaurants
Post by: Bdancer on December 03, 2012, 10:27:51 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has visited any of new restuarant that have just opened? as mentioned on KTLN
Isis
Title: Re: new restaurants
Post by: amber on December 04, 2012, 05:23:59 AM
Had coffee at Han Restaurant a few days ago.Its almost opposite the Tedas  and next to the back of Truffle apartments in the old co-operative building that was previously deserted.

Just opened,coffee fine and nescafe (many places like this dont serve nescafe but cay or tirkish coffee).They told us they will be serving a very typical turkish menu - pide,kebabs etc etc.

Lots and lots of tables inside,they can certainly cater for the masses! They have made a lovely tiled area outside so I guess the tables will be moved there in the summer.At the moment they have a few tables on a patio area so you can sit inside or out.

Think it will prove very popular.
Post by: Babs on December 04, 2012, 09:44:00 AM
We wondered what this was going to be when we saw the work going on while we were staying at the Truffle Apartments in the summer.....we had fun climbing over the toilets ready to be installed as we were going in and out. I agree the inside is massive!
Post by: onelove on December 04, 2012, 03:04:30 PM
We will give it a try over new year.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal